Author Topic: Have we ever introduced ourselves?  (Read 73171 times)

Offline GordonMac

• Lakey/Dark Room
Re: Have we ever introduced ourselves?
« Reply #315 on: August 09, 2016, 07:02:21 PM »
Names Gordon. I'm from Glasgow, Rangers fan but consider Fulham my adopted Club. Had an uncle who worked in London for a few years and he used to bring me home all sorts of Fulham related items from programmes to kits etc.

Im actually making my first voyage down to Craven Cottage in November for my first game, 19th Vs Sheff Wed. Can't wait.

Anyway, heres to a better season than last!
COYW.

Offline love4ffc

• Global Moderator
  • cebu
  • Ambiguity doesn't mean the end....COYW!!
« Reply #316 on: August 09, 2016, 07:46:13 PM »
Names Gordon. I'm from Glasgow, Rangers fan but consider Fulham my adopted Club. Had an uncle who worked in London for a few years and he used to bring me home all sorts of Fulham related items from programmes to kits etc.

Im actually making my first voyage down to Craven Cottage in November for my first game, 19th Vs Sheff Wed. Can't wait.

Anyway, heres to a better season than last!

Welcome GordonMac.  Glad to have you  076.gif
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Offline vancouver

• Youth Academy
« Reply #317 on: August 09, 2016, 11:14:32 PM »
Been a Long Time Lurker of these forums but wanted to join in on the Fun!

Been a Die Hard Fulham Fan from Vancouver Since i was 13. I was a Young football crazy lad and i wanted too watch a Canadian Play on TV!! That was Tomasz Radzinski who played for fulham and CANADA!. He ended up being a bit of W@nker but I've loved and followed fulham since!! Met Kasey Keller a bunch and I've worked at clubs that have had strange FFC connections from TFC, to The Whitecaps in Vancouver!!

Happy to join the FOF family from Vancouver

Offline dhowells21

• tjl
« Reply #318 on: August 11, 2016, 03:49:14 PM »
Hey guys,

Finally on here after years of lurking!

I hope Fulham signing process is quicker than the approval timing on here  :005: :005:

Anyway, I've been a Fulham fan for around 10 years. Originally supported Man Utd because I loved Beckham (parents didn't really like football, so my glory supporting 6 year old self picked the biggest and the best - naturally), but when he left for Spain I was kinda clubless. Watched MOTD every week, and saw Fulham beat Norwich 6-0, knew they were close to me (parents live near Reading), and so started to look out for their results. Eventually made my way down to The Cottage in 2006 to watch Wigan win a miserable game 1-0 (That really should have been my first red flag!). Weird from that I was hooked. From then on I had season tickets (either side of university), and have now got up to 75 odd games watched, and Woodrow scored my 100th Fulham goal on Tuesday, which was a very nice milestone.

Will hope not too irritate too many of you on here, and if I do, I'll be H2 if you want to punch me in the face at halftime! COYW!

Offline love4ffc

• Global Moderator
  • cebu
  • Ambiguity doesn't mean the end....COYW!!
« Reply #319 on: August 12, 2016, 03:08:21 AM »
Hey guys,

Finally on here after years of lurking!

I hope Fulham signing process is quicker than the approval timing on here  :005: :005:

Anyway, I've been a Fulham fan for around 10 years. Originally supported Man Utd because I loved Beckham (parents didn't really like football, so my glory supporting 6 year old self picked the biggest and the best - naturally), but when he left for Spain I was kinda clubless. Watched MOTD every week, and saw Fulham beat Norwich 6-0, knew they were close to me (parents live near Reading), and so started to look out for their results. Eventually made my way down to The Cottage in 2006 to watch Wigan win a miserable game 1-0 (That really should have been my first red flag!). Weird from that I was hooked. From then on I had season tickets (either side of university), and have now got up to 75 odd games watched, and Woodrow scored my 100th Fulham goal on Tuesday, which was a very nice milestone.

Will hope not too irritate too many of you on here, and if I do, I'll be H2 if you want to punch me in the face at halftime! COYW!

Hello dhowell21,

Apologies for the amount of time it took to get you approved.  Our email system isn't working so I am having to manually approve new members. 

Ant way look forward to reading more of your post  :wine:
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Offline dhowells21

• tjl
« Reply #320 on: August 12, 2016, 09:22:54 AM »
No worries at all. I very rarely have anything interesting to say anyway, so you didn't miss out on much !

Offline Alexander26

• Youth Academy
« Reply #321 on: August 17, 2016, 08:32:27 AM »
Hi all

I'm Jack from Scotland and have been a fan of Fulham since the Europa League Final run.
What drew me in was the tradition of the club as a whole, the cottage, the white kits and generally me loving the underdog story in Europe that season.

I've supported the Whites ever since along with my beloved Glasgow Rangers.
I have yet to visit the cottage but I think I will be doing just that this season

COYW 082.gif

Offline larsdogg

• Youth Academy
« Reply #322 on: September 01, 2016, 05:14:22 AM »
Hey Folks!

I am Matt originally from Cincinnati, OH, USA, and have been following Fulham since the 2010-2011 season. Originally turned on to Fulham because of the Deuce and other previous american connections. Had the opportunity to visit the Cottage(2014) for a game when I was studying abroad, and saw them beat Bolton 4-0 :yay:

Looking forward to cheering on the Whites this season and getting to know the FoF community a bit better!

Cheers,
Matt
Wake up early to fish, Wake up early to watch Fulham

Offline Sartorial

• Michael Jackson
« Reply #323 on: September 24, 2016, 02:49:18 PM »
Hi guys!

I've been lurking for a long time, so I decided it was about time to create an account :)
I'm originally from the States but I live in Norway. Here in Norway English football is pretty much considered local, so everyone who likes football roots for an English club. Well, 80% for Liverpool and 20% divided among the other big clubs.
But not me. Always liked Fulham. There's not an specific reason for it. Just happens that I love the colors, the name, the old school stadium...  049:gif

Offline JamesBCFC

• Youth Academy
« Reply #324 on: September 25, 2016, 08:17:03 AM »
Hi there.

Bristol City fan who signed up to initially ask about our performances in the games against you as I feel fans of the opposition can take out some of the bias that fellow City fans would have. But had held off posting so it didn't seem like I just came to gloat.
(I started my registration when you were 1-0 in the cup)

Offline Penfold

• Youth Academy
« Reply #325 on: January 25, 2017, 08:24:37 PM »
Finally managed to set up my account on here!

Been following club since 1978 and a regular since 1981/82 although not currently a season ticket holder for a couple of reasons (mainly that I knew I'd be missing games this season!)

Offline WelshCottager

• Michael Jackson
« Reply #326 on: February 02, 2017, 11:47:45 PM »
Hello fellow Fulham fans  049:gif

My names Jamie I signed up to the site a little while ago but only now posting! I am a Fulham fan from South Wales near Swansea! I dont meet any Fulham fans down my way which is a bit disappointing but I met a fellow fan in my university class which was surreal. We became good friends of course!

Anyway ive been a fan since the Tigana days when I was 9 years old Luis Boa Morte was my favourite player then. Both my parents supported Leeds and desperately tried to get me on board but my Uncle who supported Fulham decided to take me to Craven Cottage one time where i believe we played Norwich and we won 2-0 with a brace from Boa Morte which is probably why i loved him at the time! From then on I knew Fulham was in my blood I fell in love with the football club!

I unfortunately cant get to alot of the games lately as being in Wales makes it a bit difficult but I am gonna try and make more in the future.

Looking forward to meeting fellow FoF members and getting to know the community better!  049:gif

Cheers

Jamie

Offline Shredhead

• Legend
  • What if the okey cokey IS what it's all about?
    • The Philosurfer
« Reply #327 on: March 05, 2017, 08:50:21 AM »
Welcome, all of you. It's great that the Fulham Family is still expanding all over the world.