Author Topic: Have we ever introduced ourselves?  (Read 102194 times)

Offline DaysOfDempsey

• Michael Jackson
Re: Have we ever introduced ourselves?
« Reply #380 on: September 05, 2018, 09:14:09 PM »
Hello everyone!

New joiner here. I've been a Putney resident and Fulham Fan for a good few years now. I used to go to games back in 2011 and 2012 (hence the username!) but unluckily that's way too far back in the past to have any purchase history nowadays.

I'm glad to see the Watford game is now open to members with no history. Unfortunately we're away that weekend, but fingers crossed for the Arsenal one. My fiancée grew up with a Gooner dad and also plenty of trips to Vicarage Road so either of those would be fantastic to get back to the Cottage.

Glad to see this is an active and friendly forum. Looking forward to spending some time here.

Offline zoltangeraHUN

• Youth Academy
« Reply #381 on: September 23, 2018, 10:15:31 AM »
Dear FFC,

Can you help me? Im a Fulham supporter since 2008 when Zoltán Gera choosed you. Im from Hungary, Budapest.

A few years ago I do a registration on the official FFC forum. I wrote an enquire about a Gera-jersey. The next day one policeman, who lived in Fulham and was a big FFC-fan asked my hungarian adress and name on the forum privately and then 2 weeks later a package arrived to my home inside a Gera-jersey and a FFC scarf.

Please, help me. Im looking for that policeman who sent me the package with his 2 policeman friends too. I dont know the names apologies me.

Can you find out who are they? On the forum or on Facebook? Please...

Thank you very much,

Lets go Cottagers!

Tamás Mészáros
Budapest
Hungary

Offline Barrett487

• Jimmy Hill
« Reply #382 on: September 24, 2018, 07:19:57 AM »
Dear FFC,

Can you help me? Im a Fulham supporter since 2008 when Zoltán Gera choosed you. Im from Hungary, Budapest.

A few years ago I do a registration on the official FFC forum. I wrote an enquire about a Gera-jersey. The next day one policeman, who lived in Fulham and was a big FFC-fan asked my hungarian adress and name on the forum privately and then 2 weeks later a package arrived to my home inside a Gera-jersey and a FFC scarf.

Please, help me. Im looking for that policeman who sent me the package with his 2 policeman friends too. I dont know the names apologies me.

Can you find out who are they? On the forum or on Facebook? Please...

Thank you very much,

Lets go Cottagers!

Tamás Mészáros
Budapest
Hungary

You're better off creating a new topic on this, as I'm not sure how many read this thread. I can't help you on your search personally.... good luck.