more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Have we ever introduced ourselves?

Started by Airfix, November 05, 2010, 04:32:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zoltangeraHUN

Dear FFC,

Can you help me? Im a Fulham supporter since 2008 when Zoltán Gera choosed you. Im from Hungary, Budapest.

A few years ago I do a registration on the official FFC forum. I wrote an enquire about a Gera-jersey. The next day one policeman, who lived in Fulham and was a big FFC-fan asked my hungarian adress and name on the forum privately and then 2 weeks later a package arrived to my home inside a Gera-jersey and a FFC scarf.

Please, help me. Im looking for that policeman who sent me the package with his 2 policeman friends too. I dont know the names apologies me.

Can you find out who are they? On the forum or on Facebook? Please...

Thank you very much,

Lets go Cottagers!

Tamás Mészáros
Budapest
Hungary

Barrett487

Quote from: zoltangeraHUN on September 23, 2018, 10:15:31 AM
Dear FFC,

Can you help me? Im a Fulham supporter since 2008 when Zoltán Gera choosed you. Im from Hungary, Budapest.

A few years ago I do a registration on the official FFC forum. I wrote an enquire about a Gera-jersey. The next day one policeman, who lived in Fulham and was a big FFC-fan asked my hungarian adress and name on the forum privately and then 2 weeks later a package arrived to my home inside a Gera-jersey and a FFC scarf.

Please, help me. Im looking for that policeman who sent me the package with his 2 policeman friends too. I dont know the names apologies me.

Can you find out who are they? On the forum or on Facebook? Please...

Thank you very much,

Lets go Cottagers!

Tamás Mészáros
Budapest
Hungary

You're better off creating a new topic on this, as I'm not sure how many read this thread. I can't help you on your search personally.... good luck.

sirjamesp

Hello All!

My name is James. I started playing football (soccer) at the age of 3. Played the usual local leagues and ended up on a travelling team in 6th grade.  That was cool, got to travel around the tri-state area playing squads from different states. 

In high school, I broke several records (scoring, assists, etc.) and was named all-state as a forward. Ah, the glory days.

I started following Fulham when Brian McBride played for them. The Premier League was just becoming televised in the states in my area, and there was a TV channel that had the Premier League, Bundesliga, Serie A, and La Liga games, and even rugby and some cricket. This channel was fantastic.  It's unfortunate that I didn't start following the Premier League earlier, it might have improved my game (hehe).

After we got relegated 4 years ago, I did not follow them as much. Started following them again 2 years ago. I was lucky enough to finally make my way to London where I saw two home matches in April 2017 (Ipswich and Aston Villa). We won both games, and sitting in Johnny Haynes stand that day was the highlight of my 18-day trip.

I am passionate about Fulham, and have lived and died with them in my short 2-decade following. My dream is to one day live in London and become a season ticket holder! :)

COYW!

Barrett487

Quote from: sirjamesp on December 27, 2018, 02:01:14 PM
Hello All!

My name is James. I started playing football (soccer) at the age of 3. Played the usual local leagues and ended up on a travelling team in 6th grade.  That was cool, got to travel around the tri-state area playing squads from different states. 

In high school, I broke several records (scoring, assists, etc.) and was named all-state as a forward. Ah, the glory days.

I started following Fulham when Brian McBride played for them. The Premier League was just becoming televised in the states in my area, and there was a TV channel that had the Premier League, Bundesliga, Serie A, and La Liga games, and even rugby and some cricket. This channel was fantastic.  It's unfortunate that I didn't start following the Premier League earlier, it might have improved my game (hehe).

After we got relegated 4 years ago, I did not follow them as much. Started following them again 2 years ago. I was lucky enough to finally make my way to London where I saw two home matches in April 2017 (Ipswich and Aston Villa). We won both games, and sitting in Johnny Haynes stand that day was the highlight of my 18-day trip.

I am passionate about Fulham, and have lived and died with them in my short 2-decade following. My dream is to one day live in London and become a season ticket holder! :)

COYW!
Two decades is not a short following James, for many it seems a lifetime.

Sorry for the delay in response (generally, not me), but it's good to have another transatlantic fan on the forum.

Hope your own game is flourishing, but go back a year or to for positive FFC influences!

What part of the States are you from?

COYW

McBridefan1

Admittedly been out in the wilderness for quite some time... found my way home (away from home). How is everyone?

YankeeJim

Quote from: McBridefan1 on February 21, 2019, 04:23:46 PM
Admittedly been out in the wilderness for quite some time... found my way home (away from home). How is everyone?

The fact that no one answered sort of says it all. Good to see your moniker none the less.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Babybooboo666

Hi all
My name is Eddie  i was born in Fulham but now lived in Nottingham . i am 34 year old . i suffer with dwarfism but don't stop me from living life too the full i suffer with spinal spenoist that is narrowing on the spin where my spin and nerves touch it can course me alot off pain so down the line i will not be able too walk so at moment i do as much as i can i attend all home game last season and most away game dome off you might know me from crowed suffering at away games at west ham and Bournemouth. I will be renewing my season ticket next year as i got too take one season as a time due too my back problem. . i got a lovely partner who i have been with for over 6 years that why lived in Nottingham now . last season was very dissapointing but hope life in the championship will be better i meet some great people over last season and hope too meet more great Fulham fans next season . i think the way the club are treating us fans last season and still over season ticket renewing us very sad we use too have a good relationship with the club but think now it all about money and they don't care about us loyal fans

Barrett487

Quote from: Babybooboo666 on May 21, 2019, 09:10:17 AM
Hi all
My name is Eddie  i was born in Fulham but now lived in Nottingham . i am 34 year old . i suffer with dwarfism but don't stop me from living life too the full i suffer with spinal spenoist that is narrowing on the spin where my spin and nerves touch it can course me alot off pain so down the line i will not be able too walk so at moment i do as much as i can i attend all home game last season and most away game dome off you might know me from crowed suffering at away games at west ham and Bournemouth. I will be renewing my season ticket next year as i got too take one season as a time due too my back problem. . i got a lovely partner who i have been with for over 6 years that why lived in Nottingham now . last season was very dissapointing but hope life in the championship will be better i meet some great people over last season and hope too meet more great Fulham fans next season . i think the way the club are treating us fans last season and still over season ticket renewing us very sad we use too have a good relationship with the club but think now it all about money and they don't care about us loyal fans
Welcome to the fold B666. Thanks for introducing yourself.

Sorry to hear of your condition, i hope it doesn't deteriorate further, and certainly not quickly if it does.

Hope to see you posting on some of the other topics soon?

Best wishes

TOAzer

Am in Massachusetts, USA, and like "SirJamesp" I started to follow Fulham FC when Brian McBride joined the club.  It seems like yesterday, despite what the calendar tells.  This year, in January, at last had the opportunity to see a game in person. The was the match against Tottenham, when for over a half Fulham led and it seemed that there was life to the hope of staying up in the Premier.  It was a brutally tough loss, but the folks I met, together in that atmosphere and stadium, made it a brilliant experience.  I look forward to many more years following Fulham FC.  Best.

WhiteJC

Quote from: TOAzer on June 01, 2019, 10:52:39 PM
   Am in Massachusetts, USA, and like "SirJamesp" I started to follow Fulham FC when Brian McBride joined the club.  It seems like yesterday, despite what the calendar tells.  This year, in January, at last had the opportunity to see a game in person. The was the match against Tottenham, when for over a half Fulham led and it seemed that there was life to the hope of staying up in the Premier.  It was a brutally tough loss, but the folks I met, together in that atmosphere and stadium, made it a brilliant experience.  I look forward to many more years following Fulham FC.  Best.

Welcome to FoF, there's no place quite like the Cottage

DownByTheRiver

Hi all,

Irish fan here, 24, been reading the site for about a year now and never had the urge to post but decided it was time.

My story? Pretty simple, dad is a big Villa fan and tried to force them on me so naturally as we watched Fulham Villa back in 2005 as being one of the first times I watched a full 90 I went against him and supported us. Led 3 times in the game and each time we got pegged back. Didn't stop me. Been to the Cottage only a handful of times over the years. Living away it wasn't easy to visit and then went travelling after leaving school. Just finished uni in the UK so hope to make the trip down to London a few times this year.

Milo

Quote from: DownByTheRiver on June 09, 2019, 10:19:27 PM
Hi all,

Irish fan here, 24, been reading the site for about a year now and never had the urge to post but decided it was time.

My story? Pretty simple, dad is a big Villa fan and tried to force them on me so naturally as we watched Fulham Villa back in 2005 as being one of the first times I watched a full 90 I went against him and supported us. Led 3 times in the game and each time we got pegged back. Didn't stop me. Been to the Cottage only a handful of times over the years. Living away it wasn't easy to visit and then went travelling after leaving school. Just finished uni in the UK so hope to make the trip down to London a few times this year.

Welcome!

I think this board is great for people who live in other parts of the UK, or indeed away from the UK, and get to a handful of games each year. Keeps people in touch with the same sort of things discussed down the pub in Putney!

Barnabyffc

Hi everyone Barnaby here I have just joined. Been a Fulham fan since 1996 lived next to Craven Cottage with my parents for many years I also have twitter so you might see me on there too at some point nice to meet you all

Burt

Quote from: Barnabyffc on June 23, 2019, 09:31:47 PM
Hi everyone Barnaby here I have just joined. Been a Fulham fan since 1996 lived next to Craven Cottage with my parents for many years I also have twitter so you might see me on there too at some point nice to meet you all

Welcome! Good to have you on board.

AshfordFFC

Evening All,

Firstly saying hello and a little about myself.   Left the Army in 1990 and whilst playing football (goalkeeper) for Army and then local saturday and sunday leagues, never supported anyone really untill i was invited to a match at Fulham in '94 and was hooked and regulaly went to home and occasional away games, through the redevelopment and then at the Loftus and then finally back to the cottage.  Unfortunatly due to illness I have only attended once through the last 8 years but getting back on  track and hopefully visiting more regulaly now  :54:

Been reading the FOF for a while and whilst viewing the 'discussions' that have been ongoing through the last couple of years, finally decided to throw in my hat and contribute (for what its worth) instead of sitting on the fence :003:

hopefully catch up with you all at some point on the forum.

WhiteJC

Quote from: AshfordFFC on August 09, 2019, 06:00:17 PM
Evening All,

Firstly saying hello and a little about myself.   Left the Army in 1990 and whilst playing football (goalkeeper) for Army and then local saturday and sunday leagues, never supported anyone really untill i was invited to a match at Fulham in '94 and was hooked and regulaly went to home and occasional away games, through the redevelopment and then at the Loftus and then finally back to the cottage.  Unfortunatly due to illness I have only attended once through the last 8 years but getting back on  track and hopefully visiting more regulaly now  :54:

Been reading the FOF for a while and whilst viewing the 'discussions' that have been ongoing through the last couple of years, finally decided to throw in my hat and contribute (for what its worth) instead of sitting on the fence :003:

hopefully catch up with you all at some point on the forum.

welcome AshfordFFC

glad to have you with us, I hope you manage to get a visit to the Cottage in the not too distant future as it'll show that you're getting on the mend?

rgds
John(WhiteJC)

roberto w6

Hi all.
A Hammersmith boy, I have recently returned to the "manor" having worked abroad for much of my adult life.
Since being back, I've seen the last 2 games (Reading and Villa) in the Hammersmith End. Great view, nice lively atmosphere and friendly supporters all around me. I've really enjoyed being back and was lucky to have a fantastic view of Saturday's 2 brilliant goals from Anthony Knockaert and Harry Arter.
I had asked for the same seat in H4, Row BB for both games and this morning went to the ticket office to see if I could buy a season ticket for the remaining games. Unfortunately, that option does not exist (I was surprised, I thought Fulham would have been delighted to receive money in advance for all remaining home games) so I'll become a regular visitor to the ticket office every couple of weeks as home match tickets become available! Still the walk from the Broadway is good exercise lol.
Looking forward to contributing to the forum once my views have credibility having seen more games.
"London is calling and I live by the river".
Rob

WhiteJC

Quote from: roberto w6 on January 06, 2020, 07:59:03 PM
Hi all.
A Hammersmith boy, I have recently returned to the "manor" having worked abroad for much of my adult life.
Since being back, I've seen the last 2 games (Reading and Villa) in the Hammersmith End. Great view, nice lively atmosphere and friendly supporters all around me. I've really enjoyed being back and was lucky to have a fantastic view of Saturday's 2 brilliant goals from Anthony Knockaert and Harry Arter.
I had asked for the same seat in H4, Row BB for both games and this morning went to the ticket office to see if I could buy a season ticket for the remaining games. Unfortunately, that option does not exist (I was surprised, I thought Fulham would have been delighted to receive money in advance for all remaining home games) so I'll become a regular visitor to the ticket office every couple of weeks as home match tickets become available! Still the walk from the Broadway is good exercise lol.
Looking forward to contributing to the forum once my views have credibility having seen more games.
Rob

attend games or not your views will be welcome

rgds
John(WhiteJC)

Barrett487

Quote from: whitejc on January 09, 2020, 04:11:12 PM
Quote from: roberto w6 on January 06, 2020, 07:59:03 PM
Hi all.
Rob

attend games or not your views will be welcome

rgds
John(WhiteJC)

:plus one:

WestLondonWhite

Hi all, I just joined the forum having been reading it for a while now. Have been an FFC fan for 26 years ever since attending a game back in old division 3, I think, vs Yeovil (they wore green and white hoops anyway). I was 12 years old and standing in the terrace watching Gary Brazil score a hat-trick in a 4-2 home win has had me hooked ever since. I was a season ticket holder for a few years during the Sanchez / Hodgson era and made it to the Euro final in Hamburg that year - how funny was scaring those German commutors on the way to the stadium!  :005:
I've only managed to get to a single match in the last couple of years due to becoming a father and just not having time to juggle running around after 2 toddlers with the rest of everyday life but hope to get my boy to the cottage when he is a little older and wont be bored after 10 minutes  :003: