https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Odoi off - straight red

Started by FulhamKC, December 10, 2019, 08:15:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FulhamKC

junior white

fulhamben

Looked like an elbow at first viewing. Different angle shows it's top of shoulder
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

howitis

Awful team, Terrible performance, awful goal to concede, sending off. Now thinking of taking Cav off when we need goals to get anything out of this game. Starting to loathe watching  this team and that is down to the manager ....

Milo

Feel arm wasn't raised personally. Stupid, but not dangerous. Feel it killed off game and referee should've given a yellow and a stern warning.

sunburywhite

Quote from: Milo on December 10, 2019, 08:19:40 PM
Feel arm wasn't raised personally. Stupid, but not dangerous. Feel it killed off game and referee should've given a yellow and a stern warning.

Watch it again

He looked at the man then lept in with his arm high

Red card all day long
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

gurru991

He was so late going in. Alway going to look bad and probably see red 9 times out 10.

fulhamben

Quote from: sunburywhite on December 10, 2019, 08:21:00 PM
Quote from: Milo on December 10, 2019, 08:19:40 PM

Watch it again

He looked at the man then lept in with his arm high

Red card all day long
prestons two footer on Onomah was far worse

sunburywhite

Pearson should have been off

Two feet up studs showing
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Milo

Two footed raised tackle??? Clear red???

sunburywhite

Quote from: Milo on December 10, 2019, 08:23:56 PM

Should have been straight red

MaidenheadMick

Whens the last time a decision went in our favour?

Fulham 442

Quote from: Milo on December 10, 2019, 08:23:56 PM
Absolutely.  Where's the bloody fairness?

Milo

I think that was another yellow.

However! Their two footed tackle was a clear red so they deserved it.

Deeping_white

Why did he leave Knockaert on and take Cav off, Knockaert is literally a waste of a player at the moment

fulhamben

Quote from: Deeping_white on December 10, 2019, 08:40:25 PM
Why did he leave Knockaert on and take Cav off, Knockaert is literally a waste of a player at the moment
was thinking just that.

sunburywhite

Knockaert is a show pony with no show

ALG01

odoi would not have been sent off if playing fro preston. pearson was 100 times worse and remains, finally stroud had to get the red out...

we need to drop ak into midfield take off onomah and bring on kebano, then we will win.

if onomah stays on we will lose he is just way to ineffectual

fulhamben

Quote from: ALG01 on December 10, 2019, 08:53:13 PM
odoi would not have been sent off if playing fro preston. pearson was 100 times worse and remains, finally stroud had to get the red out...

we need to drop ak into midfield take off onomah and bring on kebano, then we will win.

if onomah stays on we will lose he is just way to ineffectual
knockaert adds nothing either, and crystie needs to stop crossing the ball and just make a short pass, he might find a red shirt for once then

BigbadBillyMcKinley

Bang on red. Elbow first. Cant do that sort of thing.
Everything is difficult before it's easy!