watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Old Sod's Army-Mat O'Riley

Started by bog, December 11, 2019, 10:14:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bog

Why isn't he getting a chance? We had this with Symons and Patrick Roberts. This Onoah gets a prolonged go but never young Mat for a few minutes at least. Grrr.  :031:

092.gif

Ronnief

With Cairney unavailable last night surely his replacement under the circumstances should have been O'Reilly. He is a mid-field general who plays with intelligence, good passing skills and an eye for goal. Onomah is not the same type of player but playing Johansen, O Reilly and Onomah in midfield may have worked.

Moltobueno

I share your thoughts... O Riley looked good in our pre season games

love4ffc

Have to agree Mr. BOG.  I think there have been a couple of times when Matt O'riley could have come on to see games out.  Sadly though most of the recent matches when Fulham are ahead they go very defensive so as to protect Fulham's fragile lead. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

hovewhite

Quote from: love4ffc on December 11, 2019, 08:24:09 PM
Have to agree Mr. BOG.  I think there have been a couple of times when Matt O'riley could have come on to see games out.  Sadly though most of the recent matches when Fulham are ahead they go very defensive so as to protect Fulham's fragile lead. 
deserves a chance for sure.

Dixie

Quote from: hovewhite on December 11, 2019, 09:02:10 PM
Quote from: love4ffc on December 11, 2019, 08:24:09 PM
deserves a chance for sure.
I agree, was hoping he would get a bit of a run out yesterday
"Dixie" Dean Coney - the legend lives on!