watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Injury updates

Started by Chesh, December 11, 2019, 10:57:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chesh

Why is it that we as the fans are given no updates whatsoever on key injured players, such as Decordova Reid and Harrison Reed?

If the club think for example that Brentford knowing they have a chance or not of being fit for Saturday is going to make a blind bit of difference to the result then they are deluded.

I'm not saying give them the bloody team in advance, but for us fans, it is frustrating not knowing what injury they have, let alone how long they are likely to be out.

Having said that, if anyone on here has any credible updates that I might have missed then please share, thanks.
Made in Hammersmith (1968)

fulhamben

Quote from: Chesh on December 11, 2019, 10:57:42 AM
Why is it that we as the fans are given no updates whatsoever on key injured players, such as Decordova Reid and Harrison Reed?

If the club think for example that Brentford knowing they have a chance or not of being fit for Saturday is going to make a blind bit of difference to the result then they are deluded.

I'm not saying give them the bloody team in advance, but for us fans, it is frustrating not knowing what injury they have, let alone how long they are likely to be out.

Having said that, if anyone on here has any credible updates that I might have missed then please share, thanks.
if you want, I'll give you my FFCtv login in details, and you can sit through a Parker interview to try and get some updates. It's bad enough watching the first 11 without having to put up with his pre match conference too
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Bill2

Very annoying, it seems that it is Club policy not to tell us anything. Why was TC missing yesterday, why was Bryan on the bench, what is wrong with Harry After. When will we see some of these guys return.
Getting fed up with it all at the moment.