News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ryan Sessegnon interview prior to his first start with Spurs (Standard)

Started by Steeeeeeeeeed, December 11, 2019, 03:46:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hongkongfulham

Quote from: Sting of the North on December 11, 2019, 09:55:26 PM
Quote from: BestOfBrede on December 11, 2019, 09:47:58 PM
Why would you cheer a Spuds, of all teams, goal - seriously!?
They've ripped us off for years!
Sess decided to leave - hope he never scores again, unless he returns, personally

I doubt anyone cheered the goal because it was spurs. They cheered because it was Ryan. You know one of our own who played tremendously well for us for most part of his so far short career. The one that signed a new deal out of loyalty, and then left for good money without ever making a fuss about anything. He showed class in an environment normally derived of the same. Some people should take a page out of his book, is my feeling.

+1. We laud the fact that we are a family club and a measured bunch, we should act like it

jayffc

Quote from: BigbadBillyMcKinley on December 11, 2019, 10:22:17 PM
He's a Spurs player. If he scores, it benefits them, not us.

I wonder if he cheers for his academy team mates, or concentrates on his career there....

Bah humbug. He was a well behaved kid, tremendous for us and huge part in getting promoted, he went on to make us a great fee which encourages other kids who might consider joining our academy.

No ones saying hooray for spurs directly, we're just putting our allegiances aside for a moment and acknowledging and being supportive if a young man who grew up at fulham and who I hope goes on to great things, for him, wether it benefits us or not. I certainly hope to cheer him for England one day too. Nice kid, hard worker and wish him well. Obviously in a game against us I'll be hoping we come out on top still but nothing wrong with wishing him the best, life doesnt have to be so tribal all the time.

FFC1987

Don't know about anyone else but I much prefer one of our own to move and actually progress than being wasted into obscurity which feels worse to me. Glad he got a start and a goal and hope he keeps progressing so eventually, we can cheer his name again for the England team! Well done Ryan. One of our own!

Statto

It was a classic Sessegnon goal as well - pace, anticipation, control, composure, finishing

Good job he doesn't still play for us because he would be terrible/wasted as an inverted winger