watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Game live on FFC Tv......

Started by Baston White, January 22, 2020, 07:12:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Baston White

Seems the game is available to viewers in the UK tonight. Strange?.

General

It's on sky sports so that's probably why. Should be plenty of streams to watch it for equal or better quality than ffctv and free too.

gang

Steeeeeeeeeed

My first time using FFCTv, nice picture, but has 'cut out' once already. Surprised that I couldn't.watch on my mobile, had to.dig out my.laptop.

Russianrob

A nightmare for me.Just forked out £60 for viewing but now l cannot even get commentary alone from gent Jim.Why,what is going on? Funny how they had no problem taking my money!!!

SuffolkWhite

I think the website is down I cant get JG to listen to.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Texas White

Steeeeeeeeeed

Yeah been fine for me all game too. Only had that one Cut Out issue before Kickoff, been spot on since.

gang

love4ffc

Watching and listening in the States with no problems. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Logicalman

Quote from: Steeeeeeeeeed on January 22, 2020, 07:33:01 PM
My first time using FFCTv, nice picture, but has 'cut out' once already. Surprised that I couldn't.watch on my mobile, had to.dig out my.laptop.

They don't permit 'mobile' browser versions unfortunately, so you're limited to a laptop/PC/Mac. I just hdmi it from the laptop to the TV, quality is excellent, though it does depend on your connection, of course!
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

love4ffc

Quote from: Logicalman on January 22, 2020, 08:43:00 PM

They don't permit 'mobile' browser versions unfortunately, so you're limited to a laptop/PC/Mac. I just hdmi it from the laptop to the TV, quality is excellent, though it does depend on your connection, of course!

Yes, would be extremely helpful to me if they made it available on mobiles as lots of matches start at 2:45pm over here in the States.  I tend to be out about and have to listen but would love to be able to watch the matches. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

TheManOnTheBus

Just forked out £10 for the second half and had about 10 secs only before it cut and got stuck.  Then it starts. Then it cuts again. Hopeless for watching a match...

TheManOnTheBus

well posting here seems to have fixed it. Thank you FFC for listening.

Russianrob

What a total waste of money £60 or around $80 + l paid out tonight.Do you think there is any chance that will let me cancel and refund me in full?

Dodgin

Apart from a three minute break on 63 minutes I was impressed for my first viewing, prefer to be in BL block though.

Logicalman

Quote from: Dodgin on January 22, 2020, 10:09:52 PM
Apart from a three minute break on 63 minutes I was impressed for my first viewing, prefer to be in BL block though.

.. as we all would mate, as we all would.  049:gif
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Logicalman

Quote from: love4ffc on January 22, 2020, 08:48:57 PM
Quote from: Logicalman on January 22, 2020, 08:43:00 PM

Yes, would be extremely helpful to me if they made it available on mobiles as lots of matches start at 2:45pm over here in the States.  I tend to be out about and have to listen but would love to be able to watch the matches.

I would imagine the reason they restrict the mobile browsers is to reduce the opportunities for people to get past the outside-UK restriction.
I make a point of getting out the office by 2:30 on those days so I get to see around an hour at home. Apparently they don't like me shouting out in the office when we score! (though yesterdays game might have only elicited some newer Anglo-Saxon terms they might have yet to be acquainted with).

RaySmith

Last game v  Charlton  no problem, except cutting out completely in the second half, though there was sill GJ's commentary, but  came back after  a few minutes, so very pleased with it overall after all the  problems i had at first.

SuffolkWhite

I could not listen to GJ at all 1st half and I was out 2nd half playing football for 2nd half anyways. Fulham TV I have used once and thought it was excellent 👍
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"