watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Game live on FFC Tv......

Started by Baston White, January 22, 2020, 07:12:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russianrob

Warning:Do not buy the £60 package.l got it Wednesday evening just before the Charlton game.lmmediately l lost all contact and can not even get video highlights of anything.They had no problems stealing my £60.l am not exaggerating when l tell you l have tried emailing the club over ten times all to no avail apart from a typed message they would sort it soon.A refund would be nice at least.Perhaps the hate supporters from Russia or some American is causing problems in revenge for us getting Trump elected.

Logicalman

Quote from: Russianrob on January 24, 2020, 07:44:21 AM
Warning:Do not buy the £60 package.l got it Wednesday evening just before the Charlton game.lmmediately l lost all contact and can not even get video highlights of anything.They had no problems stealing my £60.l am not exaggerating when l tell you l have tried emailing the club over ten times all to no avail apart from a typed message they would sort it soon.A refund would be nice at least.Perhaps the hate supporters from Russia or some American is causing problems in revenge for us getting Trump elected.

You seriously need to contact the club directly, cc any correspondence you make to FFCTv, and advise them of everything that has gone on with you.
I will say that I think your particular experiences may not be all the norm from what I've both read and experienced, but perhaps either the club, FFCTv or someone on this board might be in a position to assist given whatever setup you are using to connect.
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

toshes mate

I have had recent contact from a former work colleague who has tried to buy the live package for the Charlton game from FFCtv and he was unable to do so - he is an active subscriber.  He has also emailed FFCtv without response other than the standard reply  i.e. we'll get back to you which is simply not good enough.  The standards of customer service are appalling these days and trading standards are ill equipped to deal with the masses of complaints received.  Tony Khan or Shahid Khan need to explain themselves since the company is operating a service under their branding.

Russianrob

Got a refund at least but now l am unable to login to ffctv and so will not get any commentary or video highlights of any type.lronically in Russia l can get BBC 1 so can watch the cup game on Sunday.Do hope they fix my login problem so.Russia is the biggest country in the world but alas it seems as if l am the only Fulham supporter here!

Logicalman

Quote from: Russianrob on January 24, 2020, 02:33:23 PM
Got a refund at least but now l am unable to login to ffctv and so will not get any commentary or video highlights of any type.lronically in Russia l can get BBC 1 so can watch the cup game on Sunday.Do hope they fix my login problem so.Russia is the biggest country in the world but alas it seems as if l am the only Fulham supporter here!

Not so surprising as one of your compatriots there owns another English club, not  million centimeters from the Cottage!
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.