watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Scott's maths.

Started by LittleErn, January 23, 2020, 12:43:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LittleErn

Quote from the manager's reaction: Parker stated. "There were two massive chances in that second half and if we had taken them we would be sitting here at 1-0"

Clearly that has been our problem all along - we have to score twice for each goal!

fulhamben

He's gone full Diane Abbott. Never go full Diane Abbott
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Tabby

It shows that the Hull game is what Parker has planned for away games. Shut up shop and hope Cavaleiro or Knockaert score a worldy.

twang

Quote from: Tabby on January 23, 2020, 12:49:12 PM
It shows that the Hull game is what Parker has planned for away games. Shut up shop and hope Cavaleiro or Knockaert score a worldy.

I think the two games were very different actually. Against Hull Parker set us up not to be beaten, but against Charlton we attacked with basically the whole team and I'd say it wasn't the intentions that were missing in that game but the intensity and quality.

Logicalman

Quote from: LittleErn on January 23, 2020, 12:43:31 PM
Quote from the manager's reaction: Parker stated. "There were two massive chances in that second half and if we had taken them we would be sitting here at 1-0"

Clearly that has been our problem all along - we have to score twice for each goal!

That gave me a giggle, thanks for that.  :005:
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Snibbo

Can't remember the TV pundit some years ago, but his classic was:

"He's now scored 11 goals, which is exactly twice as many as he scored last season"

RaySmith

Maybe VTR will give us a new 'half goal' concept. to go with handball when the ball strikes the arm  when it's in an unnatural position, and your little fingernail being off-side:)

H4usuallysitting

Was he standing up at the time