watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Guardiola on Tough Fulham Test....

Started by Steeeeeeeeeed, January 24, 2020, 03:40:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twig

I get where Mince is coming from.  A bit more positivity wouldn't go amiss. 
However, if we do lose then I just hope all those who are saying that realistically we are bound to, don't then use that defeat to have another swing at Parker.

FFC1987

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 24, 2020, 07:26:09 PM
Quote from: FFC1987 on January 24, 2020, 07:15:02 PM
Same old posters highjacking a post to have a swipe at fellow Fulham fans and FoF posters. Getting boring now. Should we just wait for games to finish and post links to official site and not have opinions and discussions because it might shake up your fragile view on things.....if differing opinions trigger you so much, I'm not sure a forum is for you.

Wanting your team to lose,isn't an opinion in my book,its treason....Yes maybe you should move to another forum.

Hmm maybe I should move? Proving my point again with your intolerance to diverse opinions on a forum. For what its worth, I don't want us to lose, I'm too much a competitive person for that, but this petty sniping at each other is getting tiresome. Move it to the DM's if you want to do that.

SP

Even against a City second string, I fear the best we can hope for is a nation wide power cut so we're not embarrassed on live TV.

Robbie

Steven Ageroad

Quote from: Robbie on January 24, 2020, 10:35:05 PM
Sadly only one outcome.

Hope our team go out on to the pitch with a better outlook than yours.

Woolly Mammoth

Let's hope Fulham win just to see the D oomongers  faces, now that would be a sight for sore eyes.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: FFC1987 on January 24, 2020, 08:38:03 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 24, 2020, 07:26:09 PM
Quote from: FFC1987 on January 24, 2020, 07:15:02 PM
Same old posters highjacking a post to have a swipe at fellow Fulham fans and FoF posters. Getting boring now. Should we just wait for games to finish and post links to official site and not have opinions and discussions because it might shake up your fragile view on things.....if differing opinions trigger you so much, I'm not sure a forum is for you.

Wanting your team to lose,isn't an opinion in my book,its treason....Yes maybe you should move to another forum.

Hmm maybe I should move? Proving my point again with your intolerance to diverse opinions on a forum. For what its worth, I don't want us to lose, I'm too much a competitive person for that, but this petty sniping at each other is getting tiresome. Move it to the DM's if you want to do that.

1987...Don't take everything I post so seriously,there is always a bit of underlying banter in there,I just like to see who I'd have in the trenches with me.
My dear wife reads the forum and quite often she'll say to me,"You don't half talk some crap sometimes "
lol...
And she thinks a few others do as well.
As for the sniping that goes on,Its like a nursery on here compared to some other clubs forums I sneek a preview at sometimes, they threaten to shoot one another on some,and challenging people to meet up and fight,its bleedin hilarious.
Coyw.
Many of us most probably have sat next to one another at games and enjoyed having a laugh and liked each other not knowing that the person is someone they've called a name on here and told to get lost....I met one at a game and we were both surprised that who each other was...lol

General

And to think people seemingly tried to belittle me for a fair opinion .