watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What's this about Joaquin Phoenix

Started by SP, January 24, 2020, 09:12:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SP

In a Fulham scarf?  My son winding me up?

fulhamben

Yes there's a photo floating around which Fulham put up on their twitter page
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

SP

Fulham Tup North

When I first saw this I thought it was Ginola!!
I just assumed he saw a Black and White scarf (thought Newcasle) and bought it 😁👍⚽
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

SP

Well, he does like to Walk The Line...

Mince n Tatties

Good guy is Joaquin, fierce activist against Animal cruelty...

JEEVES

I did just say this on Facebook but it looks to me like someone's literally used paint to stick a fulham badge on his scarf. I'd love to be wrong but it you zoom in on the badge there's like a shape around the badge that looks like it's been cut out and stuck on no?

General

Quote from: JEEVES on January 24, 2020, 11:06:01 PM
I did just say this on Facebook but it looks to me like someone's literally used paint to stick a fulham badge on his scarf. I'd love to be wrong but it you zoom in on the badge there's like a shape around the badge that looks like it's been cut out and stuck on no?

You're right and so could be anything but whilst a simple job on photoshop it's a lot of effort to go through just for the potential hype. Official twitter retweeted it so may be true as you'd like to think they have the inside track - all speculative guesses though.

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Mr K.Dilkington

Better not be a fugging joke. Only thing stopping me going Joker-Mode right now. Would definitely be our coolest fan. Forget the champions league lol. No amount of money can equate to having Joker in the stands as a fan.

ONE OF US. ONE OF US... ETC :)
Foolish ham

Mr K.Dilkington

Quote from: SP on January 24, 2020, 09:32:59 PM
A friend of Margot Robbies perhaps?

I didn't know she supported us!? That's pretty interesting. Maybe they're going to be in Joker 2 together? Or are they friends in general? Doesn't really matter which case it is ,Margot Robbie, is doing Gods work.
Foolish ham

JEEVES

How on earth do you post a photo on here? Was just trying to wack the Margot robbie one up and make a clever comment about how that one was harder to photo shop and how it was cool that both the joker and Harley Quin support fulham but oh well, you get the gist

Ara's bacon crisps

Viggo Mortensen, of Green Book fame, is one of us too.

fulhamben

Quote from: Ara's bacon crisps on January 25, 2020, 01:58:46 AM
green book fame? Come now at least try to big him up he was the king in the lord of the rings after all
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Mr K.Dilkington

Interesting. I heard Michael Caine supports/supported Fulham recently. Dunno if anyone can confirm?
Foolish ham

southwest6

Quote from: Mr K.Dilkington on January 25, 2020, 01:00:22 AM
Quote from: SP on January 24, 2020, 09:32:59 PM
A friend of Margot Robbies perhaps?

I didn't know she supported us!? That's pretty interesting. Maybe they're going to be in Joker 2 together? Or are they friends in general? Doesn't really matter which case it is ,Margot Robbie, is doing Gods work.

Yes I saw her twice I believe. Once against Brentford at home; I saw her in the boozer on fulham palace rd next to tinto coffee which was completely surrounded by police. Think a few fulham hoolies were drinking in there!
Second time I forgot who we were playing although it was at the cottage! She is a truly stunning woman I must say..

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: fulhamben on January 25, 2020, 02:05:00 AM
green book fame? Come now at least try to big him up he was the king in the lord of the rings after all

Superb along with Ed Harris in "Appaloosa".

Steeeeeeeeeed

Dr Quinzel

Robbie is married to a season ticket holder in the Hammersmith End.

I don't expect Robbie/Phoenix end up in a film together, as Phoenix 'Joker' is very different to the style of Joker represented in Robbie's version of Harley