Steeeeeeeeeed

I didn't till just now.

Excellente

The country will quake at our powers.

Seriously, I can see us winning 2-1.

Roberty

It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

Fernhurst

Well aware the whole nation will be tuning in.
Should we go out in a blaze of glory or "do a Charlton" and have two banks of five?
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

bog

Just watched the memorable highlights of the 3-2 comeback in 2008 on the FFC site. Pep is moaning about too many games and wants replays scrapped, if he puts a 'weakened' side out I hope he recalls Joe Corrigan in goal....  :022:

092.gif

fulhamben

I've said it before but will bore you and say it again. Pep takes all cups seriously. Here is the write up for their 3rd round fixture. https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50976125 
They were at home to vale won 4 1 and only made two subs, one of which was Mahrez. Pep does not stick out the reserves for these games and even though it was slightly weaker to his normal first choice team, he had everyone of his big guns who didn't start on the bench. The league is gone so pep will prioritise all cups, which he does every season anyway but even more so this time. It's gonna be bloody hard tomorrow and everyone of our players needs to be at the top of his game to avoid a cricket score
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Russianrob

How ironic is this.l live in Russia where l do not pay a BBC licence fee yet l can connect to the BBC so watch the match.However,l also belong to ffctv who were paid £45 at the beginning of the season for audible matches which doesn't work.Recently the club tried to rob me of £60 for visual matches but had to refund me.The technical team are useless at Fulham and if there performance were as the football team's performance we would be relegated!

YoungsBitter

I lived in the US for the last 10 years until May 2019 when moved to Burgundy. FFCTV made being a Fulham bearable for all that time and compared to a dodgy feed with malware it's life changing. Sorry you had a hard time but all my interactions with them, Jamie and GJ have always been great.
It is annoying when they cannot show matches, like Friday evening Sky slots but it's not their fault, it's the EFL licensing rules.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Quark, strangeness and charm

We Are Premier League

Other good news are that WBA both won and had a man sent off yesterday  063.gif 063.gif 0001.jpeg

Statto

I'll be at home all day doing nothing. Might flick over every now and then to check the score, but I won't be watching the full match, even for free.

Twig

Quote from: Statto on January 26, 2020, 10:10:32 AM
I'll be at home all day doing nothing. Might flick over every now and then to check the score, but I won't be watching the full match, even for free.

Why on earth not? Come on Statto you can face it.

gang

Quote from: Russianrob on January 25, 2020, 10:06:53 AM
How ironic is this.l live in Russia where l do not pay a BBC licence fee yet l can connect to the BBC so watch the match.However,l also belong to ffctv who were paid £45 at the beginning of the season for audible matches which doesn't work.Recently the club tried to rob me of £60 for visual matches but had to refund me.The technical team are useless at Fulham and if there performance were as the football team's performance we would be relegated!

I thought you said previously that the live matches were blocked by the Russian authorities and that after contacting Fulham tv your fee was refunded; that doesn't constitute robbery by the fftv.