watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

A loss to the fanbase

Started by Philffc1, January 25, 2020, 12:17:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Philffc1

Yesterday I lost my best mate who introduced to Fulham some 32 years ago who passed away unexpectedly at the age of 45.

He was Fulham through and though.

Some of you may know him from block HL in the Johnny Haynes stand always moaning and shouting and critical of managers for the choices and decisions made but only as he loved the whites so much.

I had many happy years standing (and sitting) with you in the enclosure, many away games and trips to London clubs we won't mention; and making sure we did every game home and away in the Tigana promotion season; yes you moaned and we never agreed on anything during a game as you appeared to watch a different game to everyone else but who cares...you will be missed on a Saturday and everyday.

COYW!!

Updated: I, his family and all that new Guy, thank everyone for their kind replies and thoughts.
3pm tomorrow will be tough with an empty seat next to me, but as he will have wanted all I can say is COYW!

ALG01

OldBrownShoe

Yes a very sad loss indeed and at such a relatively young age.
Johny's in the basement
Mixing up the medicine
I'm on the pavement
Thinking about the government
The man in the trench coat
Badge out, laid off
Says he's got a bad cough
Wants to get it paid off
Look out kid
It's somethin' you did
God knows when
But you're doin' it again
l

Dodgin

Finnans Right Peg

Sorry for your loss .He be able to pull some strings with the man upstairs and help us with promotion

jarv

I Ronic

My four uncles who introduced me to Fulham in the late 60's have all past on. Always think of them when I'm at the Cottage. Along with my uncles your mate will always be there in spirit.
Sorry you've lost someone close.

bod

I am so sorry to hear of your sad news. No one should have to leave us so young

SP

Woolly Mammoth

Yes may I join everyone in sympathising with your sad loss, and at such a young age, may he Rest In Peace.
Always remember Fulham supporters never die, we just go to hell and regroup.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Mr K.Dilkington

Foolish ham

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

bog

Jims Dentist

Always sad to lose a comrade.
RIP.

HV71

It is always hard when a close friend dies , but when it is someone so relatively young then it is truly tragic . RIP  - and our thoughts are with you

Mince n Tatties

Andy S

Never forget you don't have to be old to die and you don't have to be old to have a good old moan about our club may be we could enter his name in a Fulham fans departed section RIP and condolences family and friends

Fernhurst

The entire Fulham Family will be with you at this very sad time. Sincere condolences.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

ealex40

LondonRaver

Tragically taken far too soon and he'll never be forgotten, rest in peace 🌹