News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Worst performance all season - THIS TEAM NEEDS TO ANSWER THE FANS.

Started by ChesterTheTabby, February 15, 2020, 04:43:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChesterTheTabby

What a gutless, toothless, lazy, pathetic, torrid, abomination of a game. That's twice now we lose to the bottom of the table Barnsley who WILL get relegated. Meanwhile, these primadomma players who want to play intricate pussyfooting lose to a team that simply wanted it more. No more flair, play direct. The passing from the back constantly? What does that do except put us under pressure? What does waiting for every little pass in the oppositions 6 yard box do? Just flipping SHOOT THE BALL. We were awful. Don't deserve top 2, won't get it, and probably not promotion based on tonight's game. There is NOTHING that Parker could do about this team tonight. These players let us down, they let themselves down. They owe us answers. They are the ones that are playing, not him.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

fcfulham55

No doubt Barnsley will go down having beat us 5-0 on aggregate!

Mitrovic will be gone this summer, and with this team and Parker in charge. We'll be down the wrong end of the table, he absolutely has to go.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

fcfulham55

I'd have to say its actually the worst home performance I've ever seen by a country mile. Dating back as far as 2000 since I've been going to games.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

f321ffc

How the hell we are so high in the league is beyond me, you can count on the fingers of one hand the games we have been convincing in.
Never wanted Parker as manager, his game plan is crap sack him and show some ambition.
Parker out
mauricio pochettino In.
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Baszab

Smells like time for a change
Players not really pushing themselves today ?

Baszab

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: f321ffc on February 15, 2020, 04:49:39 PM
How the hell we are so high in the league is beyond me, you can count on the fingers of one hand the games we have been convincing in.
Never wanted Parker as manager, his game plan is crap sack him and show some ambition.
Parker out
mauricio pochettino In.

If Parker DID go, hypothetically, I'm all in on Poch.

FFC1987

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: FFC1987 on February 15, 2020, 05:03:00 PM
I'd rather a potato than Parker right now.

Potatoes are quite useful and flexible - can be cooked, boiled, mashed, fried, sliced, diced, etc. and used in myriad different dishes - breakfast, lunch, dinner, and desert, so with this in mind, you are correct!

Worcesterwhite

Quote from: OhConnah on February 15, 2020, 05:05:39 PM

Potatoes are quite useful and flexible - can be cooked, boiled, mashed, fried, sliced, diced, etc. and used in myriad different dishes - breakfast, lunch, dinner, and desert, so with this in mind, you are correct!

Ha brilliant, this did make me chuckle!

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: OhConnah on February 15, 2020, 04:58:23 PM
Parker out
mauricio pochettino In.

I'd take that Jurgen Klopp too

fulhamben

This wasn't our worst performance, we play like this most weeks
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

f321ffc

Bring in
Mashio potatoeinho would be an improvement 😂
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: f321ffc on February 15, 2020, 05:16:32 PM
Bring in
Mashio potatoeinho would be an improvement 😂

Hahaha this has me giggling in public. Well done.

Whitestone

Today was far worse than anything last season when at least we were up against quality opposition most weeks. It was a gutless performance from start to finish. I wasn't particularly surprised though because we haven't played well for weeks

Luka

Quote from: fcfulham55 on February 15, 2020, 04:48:07 PM
I'd have to say its actually the worst home performance I've ever seen by a country mile. Dating back as far as 2000 since I've been going to games.
Same...been watching every week for twenty years and that was no better quality than watching my boy play for Basingstoke town academy .....utter sh#t show for the full 90.

Steven Ageroad

Parker out
mauricio pochettino In.

Why don't you add Pep Guardiola to your list, he'll be available at the end of the season.

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: Steven Ageroad on February 15, 2020, 07:38:49 PM
Parker out
mauricio pochettino In.

Why don't you add Pep Guardiola to your stupid list, he'll be available at the end of the season.

If we just continually mispronounce Championship as Champions League I'm sure he will come

SuffolkWhite

On train home still to Ipswich, what a day with disruption on all train services. What gets me is how the feck are 3rd still??????
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

filham

Quote from: fulhamben on February 15, 2020, 05:13:47 PM
This wasn't our worst performance, we play like this most weeks
We usually scrape an odd Mitro goal and then rely on Rodak to save us. Those two didn't do the trick today.