Ā 

News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely šŸ”’
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Wake up and smell the coffee Parker supporters ...

Started by howitis, February 15, 2020, 05:37:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

howitis

No hinding from this abject performance. ...
Don't want to hear about the weather or the pitch (Milwall). We are are an expensively assembled team that are totally disfunctional.
Where do I start ..
Out run
Out battled
Out performed
by both Millwall and Barnsley.
Poor tactics, poor team selection, a collection of.highly paid palyers who have no motivation or desire.
It's not just Barnsley at home , there are many others to add to the list of our abject performances this season.
Tired of the amount of excuses for eminating from Parker/ bad time to change mob.
We do not play well under this manager. There is no players who has improved under his leadership. The team has has fluidity and shape.
Many of us have been saying for ages that any fan thinking we have momentum or style is deluded. We need to change manager right now and I'm happy to name several that would be an upgrade on Parker.
I'm sick to death of watching this crap.
Not phased about going up, just want to see progression, some playing style and some dedication and decent player recruitment.
I'll say what most will not. Brentford are twice the team that we are and and the player recruitment and management far exceeds ours.
Sorry Scotty, you were an admirable player but it doesn't translate to management and we are going backwards under your tenure.
Change is needed now - nothing to lose !!!!

Woolly Mammoth

I have crawled out behind my settee and have to say there is not a single word in your post that I could find to disagree with.
Except the second word of your post "hinding".
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.Ā  šŸ˜

Never forget your Roots.

RaySmith

1/ It doesn't make any difference whether or notĀ  fans want Parker to remain as our manager. It's results and points that influence the owner'sĀ  decision. People are entitled to their point of view, even if it differs from yours.

2/Who do you want asĀ  new manager, someone who can to take hisĀ  place immediately?

fulhamben

Quote from: RaySmith on February 16, 2020, 12:53:17 AM
1/ It doesn't make any difference whether or notĀ  fans want Parker to remain as our manager. It's results and points that influence the owner'sĀ  decision. People are entitled to their point of view, even if it differs from yours.

2/Who do you want asĀ  new manager, someone who can to take hisĀ  place immediately?
of course it makes a difference if the manager has lost the fans. I don't know one manager who has survived once the fans have turned, not one. And as to manager, I'm willing to try absolutely anyone else at this moment in time.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,Ā  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

ChesterTheTabby

Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

fcfulham55

Parker isn't a magath. But more a Lawrie Sanchez.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

Jims Dentist

Given his other commitments, The Jags and the new wrestling venture, I wonder how many games our DOF gets to see to formĀ  an opinionĀ  as to how things are going.
It is very hard to make a good decisionĀ  with little data.

toshes mate

I have written my thoughts on Parker elsewhere but I absolutely agree with the OP that Parker is more destructive than constructive in terms of Fulham performances this season. Give Hilda a run as head coach because she will not be any worse.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Jims Dentist on February 17, 2020, 12:25:11 AM
Given his other commitments, The Jags and the new wrestling venture, I wonder how many games our DOF gets to see to formĀ  an opinionĀ  as to how things are going.

My thoughts exactly

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: toshes mate on February 17, 2020, 12:23:56 PM
I have written my thoughts on Parker elsewhere but I absolutely agree with the OP that Parker is more destructive than constructive in terms of Fulham performances this season. Give Hilda a run as head coach because she will not be any worse.

Oh yes she will !!

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: fulhamben on February 16, 2020, 01:00:53 AM

of course it makes a difference if the manager has lost the fans. I don't know one manager who has survived once the fans have turned, not one. And as to manager, I'm willing to try absolutely anyone else at this moment in time.

Does that include Felix ?

Never forget your Roots.

snarks

Yes Ben but you wouldn't be happy if we were 30 points clear. At the moment it's a minority of fans, very vociferous but a minority. Whilst we are where we are in the table Scott is highly unlikely to go, and why would the owners get rid of him.

Statto

Quote from: snarks on February 17, 2020, 03:22:47 PM
At the moment it's a minority of fans, very vociferous but a minority

Would strongly query that. Look at replies to any Facebook or Twitter post from the club about Saturday, for example, and there's a lot more anti-Parker sentiment and general negativity than on here

Woolly Mammoth

The peasants are revolting, yes and they are also appalling, but we love them anyway. 1381.

Never forget your Roots.

FFC1987

Yes Ben but you wouldn't be happy if we were 30 points clear. At the moment it's a minority of fans, very vociferous but a minority. Whilst we are where we are in the table Scott is highly unlikely to go, and why would the owners get rid of him.

Hard to take a post seriously that suggests if we were top by any amount of points people would be unhappy. Ridiculous sentiment just showing a disdain for people who disagree with you. It's really not a minority at all based on evidence of face to face supporters I've spoken to and social media interactions as Statto pointed out. No idea what world you're living in with these types of views.

Dr Quinzel

Quote from: Jims Dentist on February 17, 2020, 12:25:11 AM

I had hoped this was acknowledged by or part of the reason Javier Pereira returned.

Frackleheath

howitis - where's your list of managers that would be an upgrade? Are they currently available and affordable?

snarks

Quote from: FFC1987 on February 17, 2020, 03:56:04 PM

Hard to take a post seriously that suggests if we were top by any amount of points people would be unhappy. Ridiculous sentiment just showing a disdain for people who disagree with you. It's really not a minority at all based on evidence of face to face supporters I've spoken to and social media interactions as Statto pointed out. No idea what world you're living in with these types of views.

Quote from: fulhamben on February 16, 2020, 11:02:37 AM
Quote from: FFCFOREVER on February 16, 2020, 10:12:24 AM
At the end of the day this team isn't fulfilling it's potential despite our league position. That is down to the manager and the tactics he employs. With a team like ours and especially the forward line and midfield at our disposal we should be 10 points clear at the top. Not to mention the boring football we have been playing of late.
for me it's not even about league position, I'd still want Parker gone even if we were 30 points clear at the top due to the dire football we play. I wonder if the same people who are defending Parker now are some of the same people who always used to proclaim that they would never want Warnock here due to his style of football

You would be right if I hadn't quoted a post.

Hard to see how I'm showing disdain for quoting a post, maybe you'd care to say oops or point to someone else's bias rather than indicate incorrectly that my post was inaccurate or spurious

WindyCity

""Out run Out battled Out performed""

At the end of the day, isn't that ALL on the players?