News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Why no 'extended highlights' of Barnsley match ?

Started by Fulham1959, February 19, 2020, 01:46:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham1959

FFC TV has shown no extended highlights this week.  None that I can find, that is.  It's annoying.

The brief highlights are too short and I don't have time to watch the full match recording.

gang

YankeeJim

Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

WhiteJC

compassion? they didn't want to inflict any more pain  :dft011:

f321ffc

Quote from: Fulham1959 on February 19, 2020, 01:46:36 PM
FFC TV has shown no extended highlights this week.  None that I can find, that is.  It's annoying.

The brief highlights are too short and I don't have time to watch the full match recording.
Into masochism are you.
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

davew

I would rather watch the paint drying in my new home! It was bad enough listening to Jims commentary.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

filham

I also like to watch the extended highlights but this week FFCTV are aware that we would be charging them for our painful viewing.

Bill2

There was no MOTM either. I am surprised they oils find anything to show in the short highlights.

fulhamben

It's not the first lot of extended highlights that hasn't made it to ffctv. I made a post about it a few weeks ago. Although all the others that didn't make it to ffctv or the app did have a direct link from the news section on the website, have you tried looking there
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Fulham1959

Quote from: fulhamben on February 19, 2020, 07:04:32 PM
It's not the first lot of extended highlights that hasn't made it to ffctv. I made a post about it a few weeks ago. Although all the others that didn't make it to ffctv or the app did have a direct link from the news section on the website, have you tried looking there

The News section is my 'Home' page for FFC, as stored in my 'Favourites'.

filham

We have paid a reasonable fee for FFCtv and they are not performing too well are they, a bit like the Fulham team I suppose.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: davew on February 19, 2020, 06:27:36 PM
I would rather watch the paint drying in my new home! It was bad enough listening to Jims commentary.
[/quote\]

Gloss, Emulsion, Silk, Matt, Undercoat. ?????
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Texas White

I think you are seeing Everyone at Fulhams displeasure with the way we lost. We better win tomorrow.