watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FFC TV - Jamie - what the!!

Started by howitis, July 04, 2020, 04:07:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr Quinzel

They're not very good is the long and short of it, but I doubt many people listen to them in usual circumstances. My Fulham pals who have never had the displeasure have been watching on mute, and with the game on at a friends BBQ this weekend (watching all the games together with a few beers throughout the day) they begged me to turn it over as they were fed up of listening to what sounded like horse racing  :dead horse:

Of the two it's GJ I've never enjoyed. You can't listen to him on the radio and actually know what is going on - it's just a biased noise. Which, if you want to hear it is fine, but many don't.

I'm not surprised to see support from them on here, as this board tends to have the older and foreign fans in the main and I expect that is who they appeal to.

Still, hopefully not long until I'm actually back in the ground and don't have to think twice about it and the US guys can deal with it alone - sorry, chaps!

Logicalman

Everyone to their own. I mean, there are people out there that pay to watch/listen to QPR each week! Go figure, eh?
Logical is just in the name - don't expect it has anything to do with my thought process, because I AM the man who sold the world.

Dr Quinzel

Quote from: Logicalman on July 06, 2020, 10:36:32 PM
Everyone to their own. I mean, there are people out there that pay to watch/listen to QPR each week! Go figure, eh?

I've only just read this, but I'm giggling away. You're right.