watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Post Match Thread: Nottingham Forest 0 - 1 Fulham

Started by Southcoastffc, July 07, 2020, 07:04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southcoastffc

The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

H4usuallysitting

And no naivety.....a little bit dirty here & there....very well done.... excellent result

FulhamKC

I agree. It will be interesting to read the negative comments that we all know are forthcoming.

@jolslover

Good performance and win against a strong Forest side. Love it COYW
STH H3

clarkey

What a great team performance, probably the best since the restart and all about effort, closing down and seeing it through. So proud of the boys, I did not see this one coming.

Only Cav was a disappointment, quite why Pasrker kept him on I have no idea but AK came on and was a ahero for the last 15.
Man of the Match Arter obvs but Reid superb again , in fact all heroes bar Cav.

Brilliant three points.Come on Charlton !!!

ChesterTheTabby

Grinding out results, no Mitro, that's what I'm talking about boys! Well done Parker and the Lads!
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

ChesterTheTabby

Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Sgt Fulham

Nice professional performance and exactly what was required for this game given our most creative players are out. Nice to see a bit of fight, stemming primarily from Reed (make him our own!). That could very well be a view of the playoffs, so we do stand a chance. Feels like forever since I have been pleased after a Fulham game so I will enjoy it. Thought Onomah had a good game.

SuffolkWhite

Good win, passing was good and tempo was good.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

bill taylors apprentice

That's how to win ugly!
Credit to all the players
Credit to the manager

SP

Forest fans celebrated like they'd won the World Cup when they beat us at the Cottage, shame we couldn't repay them in a similar fashion.

Mince n Tatties

Woolly Mammoth

A street wise resilient performance and well deserved, that's three wins in a row.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Milo

Didn't see us scoring without the Arter long shot. As a result, a lot of questions still to be answered regards Parker as manager getting the best out of a team with Cav, Knockaert, D Reid etc.

However that said.. positives to be taken by the grit and professionalism of the squad once we took the lead. In particular the final 10 minutes.

Slaphead in Qatar

Against a team like Forest who play on the break , getting the first goal was just what we needed.

os5889 mkII

Best we've looked since the break. We still manage to look pretty while lacking incisiveness, and given it's only the Onomah goal against Birmingham that scored in the box since March, that has to be a worry.

However, take nothing away from the result and performance, particularly from Arter, who is starting to change my opinion back to the one I had when we signed him rather than the one I'd developed since he was sent off in Cardiff.

Well done to the team, I expect a lot of the maligned men will receive improved ratings wherever these things happen - Odoi, Bryan, Cavaleiro & Knockaert.
@OsmithFFC

FFC1987

Very professional performance against a danger team without key players. I'm not rising to the Parker oUt commentator but more wins like this and Parker will have ample support! Upwards and onwards.

Cambridge Pete

Cor Blimey, Good overall performance. Not doing my Dicky Ticker any good. COYW

The Swan

Credit where its due.Great team performance . Hector back to his best. Reed was outstanding.
Well done to Parker for his team selection.
The Swan

Sir Alec of good Stock

2 post lockdown games with Mitro-2 defeats.
3 games without Mitro-3 wins

What to do with the next ream selection?