watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

If Arter starts against Cardiff

Started by The Swan, July 08, 2020, 10:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southdowns White

If he gets sent off, he gets sent off. I do think he has been a little near the mark at times but at this level we should have at least two other options or a system that will play without him. Personally I've not been overly impressed over his whole time with Fulham, yes he's scored some important goals, but no player is irreplaceable. I think we have reached the stage now where automatic promotion has just about gone and we are staring at the playoffs, we should be able to play with less pressure on the players shoulders from now on as there is a sufficient points gap between us and Swansea who need to win their last four games to go above us. 

Riverside

Quote from: The Rational Fan on July 09, 2020, 12:00:19 AM
If Arter gets a yellow card and we have 4-5 subs, then we should sub him with Stefjo or other player immediately.

Agreed
And I guarantee Stefjo will get a yellow card as well

Twig

Quote from: Deeping_white on July 10, 2020, 02:12:42 PM
Let him run around like a madman for 60 minutes and do what he needs to do, if he gets a yellow then so be it you bring Stef on who is the same player but slightly more street smart in getting away with fouls. Cardiff are a physical team, you need to match that intensity and Arter isn't the sort of bloke who's going to shy away from a challenge and get stuck in.

Plus at least he actually shoots, which can't be said for the majority of the squad who try and walk the ball in

Agree. His recent performances have certainly won me over. And credit to SP who stuck with him (despite ridiculous allegations of nepotism by some on here).