watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FFCtv- Live Matches

Started by filham, July 10, 2020, 10:45:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

filham

In exchange for the remaining season ticket matches at the Cottage I opted to watch all 9 games after Lockdown on FFCtv and am pleased to say with just four matches to go it has all worked out well with good transmission and commentary. Just a little confusing at occasionally with the commentator located on the opposite side of the pitch to the cameras and viewers having to understand at times that left means right, but really more than satisfied and I am looking forward to the remaining matches.

I have watched these matches on my PC and for the first game struggled a little to navigate to the match but it is now easy and the computer almost seems to find its own way there.

If now I decide to tune in using my smart TV, which has an on line facility, will this work for me or am I locked in to my PC.
You will understand that If not completely  computer illiterate I am at least close to the condition and am always reluctant to change from something that is working well. I would hate to lose the last  four matches from my PC

Also are the play off matches going to be transmitted by FFCtv, I hope so as I do not have SKY and as I have been Covid19 shielding I am reluctant to go to the pub just yet.  I

Dr Quinzel

Does your TV has internet explorer or another browser? If so, you should be able to use that to access the stream in the same way as you did on your laptop/PC. This is what I do through my xbox.

I expect they'll charge us more for playoffs, however both games should we make it will be widely available by other means.

jarv

Can I get the match on ppv?  I paid for fulham tv in the past but it hardly ever worked, broke down all the time.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: filham on July 10, 2020, 10:45:52 AM
In exchange for the remaining season ticket matches at the Cottage I opted to watch all 9 games after Lockdown on FFCtv and am pleased to say with just four matches to go it has all worked out well with good transmission and commentary. Just a little confusing at occasionally with the commentator located on the opposite side of the pitch to the cameras and viewers having to understand at times that left means right, but really more than satisfied and I am looking forward to the remaining matches.

I have watched these matches on my PC and for the first game struggled a little to navigate to the match but it is now easy and the computer almost seems to find its own way there.

If now I decide to tune in using my smart TV, which has an on line facility, will this work for me or am I locked in to my PC.
You will understand that If not completely  computer illiterate I am at least close to the condition and am always reluctant to change from something that is working well. I would hate to lose the last  four matches from my PC

Also are the play off matches going to be transmitted by FFCtv, I hope so as I do not have SKY and as I have been Covid19 shielding I am reluctant to go to the pub just yet.  I
As Dr Q says, you should be fine but just to add that if you do it on your tv it won't affect your ability to access it on your pc or laptop.    Why not try it before the game, just to see if you are happy with accessing the club site via the tv? 
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Luka

I got a 4 month old Panasonic OLED smart tv and it doesnt work with its web browser. I also tried with two other 12 month old Samsung smart tv's and it didnt work so I plug a lap top into one of the hdmi outputs to watch. I contacted the FFCtv tech help guys who said that "TV's are not supported by them becuase there are so many makes" (i can think of more brands of Lap top than tv's) so they were useless.

Wolf

I've watched the three non-Sky matches on my Smart tv, cast from my iphone (just touch the tv symbol in the bottom corner of the display)
Hates: the Hounslow maggots

Dr Quinzel

Quote from: Luka on July 10, 2020, 01:41:44 PM
I got a 4 month old Panasonic OLED smart tv and it doesnt work with its web browser. I also tried with two other 12 month old Samsung smart tv's and it didnt work so I plug a lap top into one of the hdmi outputs to watch. I contacted the FFCtv tech help guys who said that "TV's are not supported by them becuase there are so many makes" (i can think of more brands of Lap top than tv's) so they were useless.

FFCtv doesn't work on my Samsung phone browser now that you say that. But it does work on the same phone via Chrome, so it may depend on the browser. Which is awful in terms of the product, but lets not have this conversation on the board again  :dead horse:.

Bill2

I watch the games on my laptop an Apple MacBook pro. Had a few problems which from memory only happen when watching the home games. First it kept freezing but when I touched the touch pad it leapt forward to live transmission. The next game v Birmingham I left the cursor in the middle of the screen so had the pause symbol displayed and it worked fine. However, when I moved the cursor off the screen it started locking up again. Will be experimenting tonight to see what happens.