Anguissa - he looked a £25m player today

Started by Worcesterwhite, September 19, 2020, 05:00:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Worcesterwhite

ChesterTheTabby

Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

fulhamben

CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

colinwhite

Bassey the warrior

If not more. Outstanding performance. He's the complete player.

Worcesterwhite

Fairplay to him, we all doubted his commitment, thought he showed it today

Tabby

Showing why the Marseille manager was livid to see him go. He believed that Anguissa would have been worth €50 million in another seasons time.

SuffolkWhite

Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

SG

So most of us have done a 360 degree change of tune with him!! Me included

F(f)CUK

For parts of the first half he was the only Fulham player playing

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: Worcesterwhite on September 19, 2020, 05:09:07 PM
Fairplay to him, we all doubted his commitment, thought he showed it today

Don't group me in with you guys.    My complaint since he came back from injury in our relegation season was that he couldn't play more than 60 minutes without falling off a cliff.  I saw his quality back then.

If his conditioning is there he's our best midfielder.  Even if he dials his effort levels back every now and then.

SP

Always though there was a decent player in there. The worry for me is someone comes in with a big offer for him.

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: SP on September 19, 2020, 05:47:12 PM
Always though there was a decent player in there. The worry for me is someone comes in with a big offer for him.

Why? He's under contract until 2023...and we're not Wigan.  We don't need his transfer fee to bring in money.

Tabby

Would have to be an awfully big offer. Parker and Anguissa seem to get along, and if there is anything I rate Parker at doing it is keeping the squad happy.

SP

I thought Zambo was on record as preferring to play in the Spanish league?

sarvenpa

Quote from: AnOldBrownie on September 19, 2020, 05:49:29 PM

Why? He's under contract until 2023...and we're not Wigan.  We don't need his transfer fee to bring in money.

:plus one:

Jurassic Parker

Anguissa won possession 14 times during that game - the most of any player in a PL game so far this season.

Also made three key passes, completed seven dribbles, grabbed an assist, won all his aerial duels + had more touches than any other #FFC player. Very impressive display.

Horsfield_No9

Really reminded me of Dembele. Really good in tight spaces and always looking to carry the ball forwards. Perfectly weighted assist too for BDR.

Would love to keep him but wouldn't be surprised if AC Milan do make a serious bid and who could blame him for going there? He's come back a far superior player and I liked him before. Credit to Villareal coaching.
First game: Fulham 4 Burnley 0, December 12th 1998.

Jamie88

It is clear how good he is with the ball at his feet and his ability to gain and retain possession, but his physicality also really showed today, and highlighted for me how much we lack a bit of muscle as a collective.