more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

A lot of Fulham fans are slagging off Hector

Started by The Swan, September 19, 2020, 05:18:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: ALG01 on September 19, 2020, 05:46:32 PM
he was very poor and generally showed dreadful decison making. he made the same mistakes as he did against arsenal and that is unforgiveable.

i thought we missed ream today because ream can pass out from the back, neither hector or odoi can although I thought odoi actually had a decent game.

Hector and Odoi are both capable of passing out from the back. Hector has a better passing range than Ream.

steed the legend

I know the game is all about different opinions, and no view is ever totally right. I can only come from the fact that I played amateur football from the age of 8 to 32 for many clubs due to relocating often with my Bank. My favourite position was Centre back, and would always ensure that I had a good understanding with my other centre back , and would always try to ensure we played as a unit. One stayed one went, but always communicating with the agreement that nothing would pass.
I would of hated to partner Hector, who seems to me to be totally indisciplined , and seems to play all over the shop. I would have been constantly bollo...g him to stick to his task, and stay tight.

Motspur Park

Quote from: steed the legend on September 20, 2020, 05:57:15 PM
I know the game is all about different opinions, and no view is ever totally right. I can only come from the fact that I played amateur football from the age of 8 to 32 for many clubs due to relocating often with my Bank. My favourite position was Centre back, and would always ensure that I had a good understanding with my other centre back , and would always try to ensure we played as a unit. One stayed one went, but always communicating with the agreement that nothing would pass.
I would of hated to partner Hector, who seems to me to be totally indisciplined , and seems to play all over the shop. I would have been constantly bollo...g him to stick to his task, and stay tight.

This is it for me. Hector is all over the place and he is the main problem in the defence at the moment. I hate scapegoating but over the recent past we have had Melville, Knight, Senderos and Ream who have all been the fall guys but Hector has been calamitous yet is being given a free pass.