watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Very quiet today

Started by Denzil Dexter, September 20, 2020, 01:01:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Denzil Dexter

Hopefully Tony is busting a walnut trying to get PL quality CBs in. First time for everything! 

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

ByTheRiver

I hear he's rewatching Summerslam '92 and then a bit of that weird rugby type game where people wear crash helmets.

But we can hope.

grandad

Quote from: ByTheRiver on September 20, 2020, 01:04:38 PM
I hear he's rewatching Summerslam '92 and then a bit of that weird rugby type game where people wear crash helmets.

But we can hope.

Ever watched the USA form of cricket. They don´t wear helmets, leg pads, boxes , thigh pads & arm guards.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Holders

Quote from: grandad on September 20, 2020, 02:24:51 PM

But we can hope.

Ever watched the USA form of cricket. They don´t wear helmets, leg pads, boxes , thigh pads & arm guards.

Don't wear them for rounders in the UK either.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Holders on September 20, 2020, 02:35:18 PM

But we can hope.

Don't wear them for rounders in the UK either.

Dead right there Holders it's rounders that children play in England and it's called baseball in USA but it's just rounders a children's game.
It could actually help people who have trouble sleeping, watching it for five minutes will bore you to tears and  should put anyone to sleep.
Perhaps the NHS could use it as a cure for insomnia.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Jamie88

But we can hope.

1. To even call baseball a form of cricket is laughable
2. They do wear helmets, boxes and arm guards
3. Pads on your legs not really necessary in baseball when the ball is thrown at your upper body