watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Rhys, the young goalkeeper meets Tim Ream

Started by ron, August 06, 2021, 06:46:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarv

great stuff. Well done everyone involved.

grandad

If this doesn´t make you proud to support Fulham nothing else will.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Jock White

Wife's been peeling onions again...
Fantastic to see, well done FFC and especially Rhys. :Haynes The Maestro:

Woolly Mammoth

Very moving, bless him that is wonderful to see.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: RufusBrevettatemyhamster on August 06, 2021, 07:40:17 PM
That is the reason I left all social media. It is a vile and sickening place and should be abolished.
I'd see the odd nasty comment to a fat woman, or some black player or whatever. But the final straw came when there was a video of a woman and her severely disabled daughter. Her daughter was happy, laughing and they were simply enjoying the life they had together. Someone commented on it saying they'd have "put it down at birth", like she wasn't a human being.
The thing that got me the most, was the sheer unnecessary need for anything. It was a delightful video of a mother and daughter love and bond and the fact someone felt the urge to say something so cruel and pointless, got to me. I havent been back on since, and I never will. I dont miss it in the slightest, and the more things I hear like this, the more I know my decision was right.

As lighthouse said, they just don't like the fact people are happy when they lead a pitiful and meaningless life.

Totally agree with you, these people are bitter and twisted individuals and are jealous of others who are happy with themselves. I am so glad that I have never gone on any Twitter, Facebook or Social Media and have no desire to either. I have even stopped sending smoke signals since the horse blanket accidentally caught fire.
The only place I happen to go to make a nuisance of myself is Friends of Fulham.  076.gif
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

mrmicawbers

Heart warming video,hope it makes the coward bullies who posted on line about him feel ashamed of themselves.

bigalffc

Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

The Rock

Bill2

Had a piece about him in the programme from Tuesday. You can donate via makeitcount.scope.org.uk, I am.

Fulham 442

Quote from: Bill2 on September 23, 2021, 07:10:12 PM
Had a piece about him in the programme from Tuesday. You can donate via makeitcount.scope.org.uk, I am.
I logged on to donate and it says the make it count challenge is now closed..

sunburywhite

It is so easy to rise above the w@nkers who have no life and are bitter and twisted because you can easily dismiss them as being one step above neanderthals
What makeslife worth it is seeing kids like Rhys battle the sh1t life has thrown him and rise above it
Could all you able bodied people have done what he has done? I doubt it
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

ashteadFFC

Brave young man. Great captain. Wonderful club with roots in the community.

SP

bobbo

Rhys lives two doors away from me. He s always been the most adorable little boy and now just turned 13 .
1975 just leaving home full of hope

bobbo

Quote from: Nero on September 23, 2021, 09:20:29 AM
Anyone else see him on BBC this morning with Tim Ream, Lad over come with emotion so a nice moment
yes me he's my next door but one neighbour

bobbo

Quote from: Fulham 442 on September 23, 2021, 07:19:57 PM
Quote from: Bill2 on September 23, 2021, 07:10:12 PM
I logged on to donate and it says the make it count challenge is now closed..
it's going to a charity called " scope " it's connected to cerebral palsy if that helps.

AnotherVicHalomLoveChild

Very moving, poignant & says it all about young Rhys & FFC. Well done all!

MartyFFC

Fantastic young lad, can't let the haters win

HobGoblin

That young lad is a credit to his family, such a nice soul. Hopefully he can take great encouragement in the amount of people on his side.