more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Coventry Away

Started by northamptonsteve, September 06, 2021, 05:46:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wingnut

Quote from: northamptonsteve on September 21, 2021, 05:59:41 PM
initial allocation 2000 sold already? sounds like we will be offered more though.

Looks like we are only taking 2000. Game is sold out now.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

northamptonsteve

Glad I got mine, £12 arena parking not too bad either   049:gif

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: Wingnut on September 23, 2021, 02:19:01 PM
Quote from: northamptonsteve on September 21, 2021, 05:59:41 PM
initial allocation 2000 sold already? sounds like we will be offered more though.

Looks like we are only taking 2000. Game is sold out now.

It's nowhere near sold out, that was just the woeful ticketing page doing it's usual. They can give up to & over 5000 if need be. We've got an initial 2k more if needed

northamptonsteve

Ticket  site must be looked at, it is a lottery to find the tickets available section even when logged in and a lottery to work out where the seats are! Only by finding the disabled section could I work out which way around the seats are facing! Would like to think we would take at least 2k to Coventry on Jimmy Hill day.

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: northamptonsteve on September 23, 2021, 04:47:57 PM
Ticket  site must be looked at, it is a lottery to find the tickets available section even when logged in and a lottery to work out where the seats are! Only by finding the disabled section could I work out which way around the seats are facing! Would like to think we would take at least 2k to Coventry on Jimmy Hill day.

It's an embarrassment, surely there must be a better & more user friendly system out there?
Also doesn't help when we put away tickets on sale as late as we do, surely can't be down to the home clubs? Probably us dithering as to what allocation to ask for

AJW48361

12.30 kick off doesn't help.

Southdowns White

Are the seats at the bottom of the page near the front?

RaySmith

Quote from: Southdowns White on September 24, 2021, 08:00:19 AM
Are the seats at the bottom of the page near the front?
Not necessarily, I think.

I must admit to finding this a problem in the past.

One tip - the  seats reserved for those who want to sit  all game, which you usually have to order by phone, are obviously towards the front.

Also, i think most already  sold seats are at the back, with  the number of already taken seats fewer and fewer, as you get nearer the front.

Also, if you select two seats and put them in your basket, before finally paying obviously, at 'front' and 'back', you can tell by block and row number  which are nearer the front, then delete one from your basket- they usually go  from A at the front , nearest the pitch, towards  further down the alphabet,  as you go back.