watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

2022 - The Year Football dies

Started by Lighthouse, September 22, 2021, 10:31:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grandad

We must aim for auto promotion. Going up via the pay offs will be even more of a nightmare than the last time.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Sgt Fulham

I'm conflicted. On one side I really like the current England national team. On the other side, I despise the corruption and evil behind this world cup. I will try and give this World Cup a miss, which is gutting as they don't come along often. I bet England end up winning it, too!

Twig

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on September 23, 2021, 01:23:21 PM
I'm conflicted. On one side I really like the current England national team. On the other side, I despise the corruption and evil behind this world cup. I will try and give this World Cup a miss, which is gutting as they don't come along often. I bet England end up winning it, too!

Fair summary

The Rational Fan

Quote from: jarv on September 23, 2021, 12:43:38 PM
Agree, premier has killed football. It is so predictable, Norwich are down already, just like Fulham were after about 12 games last year. The top 6? Same teams every year, except for Leicester. What a breath of fresh air they were.

We can blame the Premier League and Greedy owners, but the heart of the problem is "the imbalance of Fans". Since TV has dominated more and more fans have supported the Big SIX. I really don't know what can be done, when probably even within SW6 teams like ManU and Liverpool have more followers than Fulham.

With a few London teams more supported than Fulham in Fulham too, we might be the 5th most supported Club with Fulham, if new fans choose winners over local clubs, then one club will end up on top and competitive football is dead.

Sadly, we also have the obvious problem that if everyone supports the same team only the very rich will be able to buy season tickets and working class dads might not be able to afford taking their family once per season. Things will get worse, before they break and get better.

Terry Towling

Seb Blatter and his criminal gang needs to be held to account and jailed in my opinion for their corruption.