watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I'm thinking

Started by H4usuallysitting, September 23, 2021, 10:58:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

Once Muniz (get's up to speed), Wilson, Carv (get's fit) and Mitro get the opportunity to play together - will we be.... we'll score more than you....is that our cunning plan

filham

I am thinking that we have a goal scoring problem and we desperately need Carvalho and an acclimatized Muniz in the team in the hope of generating goals.

blingo

Quote from: H4usuallysitting on September 23, 2021, 10:58:11 AM
Once Muniz (get's up to speed), Wilson, Carv (get's fit) and Mitro get the opportunity to play together - will we be.... we'll score more than you....is that our cunning plan

Isn't that how Barcelona played in their hey day? Seemed to work for them.

perry geyton

My concerns are that the teachers pet Cavaliero will continue to play re. Last season,
The fact that he's also Portuguese is a major concern

Also Knockaert, the less we see of him the better, Keebano should be on the pitch purely for his free kicks ability

blingo

Quote from: perry geyton on September 23, 2021, 08:15:07 PM
My concerns are that the teachers pet Cavaliero will continue to play re. Last season,

Also Knockaert, the less we see of him the better, Keebano should be on the pitch purely for his free kicks ability

Agree with the free kicks Piri, don't think that Cav being Portuguese makes any difference.

perry geyton

Quote from: blingo on September 23, 2021, 08:27:47 PM

Agree with the free kicks Piri, don't think that Cav being Portuguese makes any difference.
I hope your right Bongo

WindyCity

I don't know about a 'cunning plan', but there are a lot of "ifs" in there.  Players staying healthy or not just yet good enough (Muniz) plague the 'plan'.

H4usuallysitting

Quote from: WindyCity on September 24, 2021, 04:33:55 PM

I don't know about a 'cunning plan', but there are a lot of "ifs" in there.  Players staying healthy or not just yet good enough (Muniz) plague the 'plan'.

Thought Muniz had a good game the other night

filham

Cav. and Knock have demonstrated over a long time that they add little to our goal scoring chance, surely Marco Silva is aware of that by now.

MickyAdamsFamily

Except when Cavaliero scored 2 great goals in 10 minutes in our first game...?

Jims Dentist

Quote from: MickeyAdamsFamily on September 24, 2021, 07:39:34 PM
Huddersfeld were desperately chasing the game at the time leaving oceans of space at the back an in midfield.

St Eve

now that would be exciting

Dunstable Fulham

I was really encouraged by Muniz performance on Wednesday. His work rate, pace, strength and presence was all very good. He will get sharper in front of goal. He snatched at a couple of chances - once he settles properly I think we have a great asset in the squad who will score goals.

Skatzoffc

Quote from: MickeyAdamsFamily on September 24, 2021, 07:39:34 PM
Came on as a sub when game was won.
Not clinical enough.

We never win when he starts.
BDR is much better, imo, but unfortunately doesn't speak Portuguese.
Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !