watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team For Tomorrow

Started by filham, September 24, 2021, 10:20:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

filham

The last two matches show that we are struggling to score goals and with Carvalho still not available it is difficuld to see how we are going to improve the situation against Bristol  tomorrow. Any hopes of Muniz providing an instant solution were dashed by his performance against Leeds, he is going to need time to develop.

Gazz
                                            Odoi         Tosin          Ream      Robinson

Onamah         Seri
                                                                  Chalobah
                                               Wilson           Mitro        BDR

Onomah and Seri should push forward from time to time to add variety to the attack.

Statto

Gazza

Odoi Tosin Mawson Robinson

Seri Chalobah

Wilson Muniz BDR

Mitrovic

filham

Quote from: Statto on September 24, 2021, 10:55:29 AM
Gazza

Seri Chalobah

Wilson Muniz BDR

Mitrovic
You are putting pressure on Muniz, not sure that he is ready yet . However worth a try but be prepared to replace him at half time with Onomah.

Whitestone

Gazzaniga
Christie Tosin Mawson Robinson
Seri Chalobah
Wilson BDR Kebano
Mitro

grandad

As long as Cavaliero  & Knockaert are nowhere near the squad I would go with :-

Gazza

Christie         Tosin             Mawson             Bryan

Seri      Chalobah

Wilson            BDR                 Kebano

Mitro.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Classic94

Gazzaniga
Odoi, Tosin, Mawson, Robinson
Seri, Chalobah
Wilson, BDR, Kebano
Mitrovic

General

I miss having Tete to choose from.

St Eve

If Reid is fit I would play him and I would give Muniz a go up front with Mitro

perry geyton

JimmyConway

Kebano would never get in my starting eleven and allowing for the way City play.

Gaz/Rodak

Christie Tosin Mawson Bryan

Seri Chalobah/Reed

Wilson        BDR       Robinson

Mitro

bog

I happen to think that late on last week when Kebano was at right back he looked the part.

092.gif

filham

Quote from: grandad on September 24, 2021, 12:39:06 PM
As long as Cavaliero  & Knockaert are nowhere near the squad I would go with :-

Gazza

Christie         Tosin             Mawson             Bryan

Seri      Chalobah

Wilson            BDR                 Kebano

Mitro.
Yes that looks pretty good and Robinson, Onomah and Muniz should be available as 60 minute impact subs if we don't look like scoring. Agree that Cav. and Knock have demonstrated time and again that they are not adding impact to our attack.

Count Flapula

Gazza

Odoi       Tosin          Mawson        Robinson

Seri         Chalobah

Wilson           Onomah               BDR

Mitro

TBH after the game vs Leeds, wouldn't be upset to see Christie ahead of Odoi and/or Bryan ahead of Robinson. Definitely think Mawson deserves a start though.

If not working going forwards, bring on Kebano and switch BDR to no. 10. Quina has ability but needs to show more positional awareness and hunger to assert himself on the game on a more consistent basis IMO. Would be happy for Muniz to get some minutes too - not too fussed on Cav as hasn't done much last few games so maybe denying him game time on Sat will focus his mind a bit.

Lighthouse

Apparently Muniz could hardly walk after Saturday but still played 90 + minutes during the week so I doubt he will start. It depends who is fit and who isn't . Be good to see Kebano start.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

JimOG

I'm increasingly tempted to replace Gazza with Rodak but I do want Christie to replace Odoi. I'd also like Mawson to replace Ream but Silva won't want to destabilise the team with too many changes For me Chalobah can't start yet because he had no pre-season so I'd choose:

JimOG

Quote from: JimOG on September 24, 2021, 04:32:59 PM
I'm increasingly tempted to replace Gazza with Rodak but I do want Christie to replace Odoi. I'd also like Mawson to replace Ream but Silva won't want to destabilise the team with too many changes For me Chalobah can't start yet because he had no pre-season so I'd choose:

Gazza

Christie/Tosin/Mawson/Robinson
                   Reed

Wilson/ Seri/ Onomah/BDR

Mitro

WindyCity

Quote from: perry geyton on September 24, 2021, 02:36:33 PM
Rodak

Yeah, I'd like to see Rodak get a shout but I just don't think it's gonna happen. 

Count Flapula

Quote from: WindyCity on September 24, 2021, 04:45:29 PM
Quote from: perry geyton on September 24, 2021, 02:36:33 PM
Rodak

Yeah, I'd like to see Rodak get a shout but I just don't think it's gonna happen. 

Think a sizeable majority of Fulham supporters would from what I can ascertain TBH - including me. Gazza not terrible, just leaves me nervous on crosses / corners and handling sometimes leaves a lot to be desired. Rodak much more solid in those areas, but it's modern day Manager's  obsession with prioritising GKs who can kick/good with their feet over dealing with crosses that wins out generally.

twang

Rodak
Odoi - Tosin - Mawson - Robinson
Wilson - Seri - Chalobah - Decordova-Reid
Muniz - Mitrovic

The Rational Fan

Quote from: Statto on September 24, 2021, 10:55:29 AM
Gazza

Seri Chalobah

Wilson Muniz BDR

Mitrovic

All changes are good moves, but with only a couple of days to prepare three positional changes is too many. I think we should just start Mawson instead of Ream, but I think it is best to use Muniz to "rest Mitrovic as early as possible each game in a three-game match week" even if Muniz is a good #10 in Carvalho absense.