News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I'm rather pleased with the way February is going...

Started by Jimpav, February 14, 2010, 05:11:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimpav

Four clean sheets
BZ back to his best
Imjury situation improving
Cruised into the 1/4 finals
Still in the top half
Got a European match to go to on Thursday

Happy days are here again!

COYW

GoldCoastWhite

Elm looking a very decent signing, Chris Baird doing a damn good job at right back (why did he look so awful there under Dirty S....z ? ), Okaka off the mark and through to the last 8 of the Cup. A fine start to February indeed. And now, since it's 3.15am down at the bottom of the world, I'd better take myself and my big FFC grin off to bed.

Jimpav

NogoodBoyo

Impav "Imjury situation improving"
Nogood "Imjudge of that, isit" Boyo ;)

GoldCoastWhite

Quote from: Jimpav on February 14, 2010, 05:19:52 PM
Get yourself some rest for Thursday mate!
Not sure if we'll get a live coverage of Shaktar JP but here's hoping. Might have to adjust my shift as currently on at 0630 and kickoff would be 0600 local. Or perhaps the famous Ozzy sickie could be called upon ???  ;)

os5889

Quote from: GoldCoastWhite on February 14, 2010, 05:25:03 PM
Quote from: Jimpav on February 14, 2010, 05:19:52 PM
Get yourself some rest for Thursday mate!
Not sure if we'll get a live coverage of Shaktar JP but here's hoping. Might have to adjust my shift as currently on at 0630 and kickoff would be 0600 local. Or perhaps the famous Ozzy sickie could be called upon ???  ;)

That said 15 minutes and you can see who we get in the quarters

Jimpav

Hopefully you'll get a stream mate. That said Tooheys/xxx doesn't taste that great at 6am!

GoldCoastWhite

Oh sod it - might as well stick the laptop on my bedside table and pin my eyes open for a few more minutes  ;D

Jimpav

Quote from: NogoodBoyo on February 14, 2010, 05:22:22 PM
Impav "Imjury situation improving"
Nogood "Imjudge of that, isit" Boyo ;)

I'm judge, judy and executioner (pun intended this time).

NogoodBoyo

"I'm judge, judy and executioner (pun intended this time)"
Nogood "punch too" Boyo

alfie

what i like is that we seem to have forwards that want to score Elm looking good Okaka sure just needs more playing time, Baird is fast becoming player of the season, whatever next? :D
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Tom

I would sure hope any Fulham fan would be happy with the wat February is going because is is going very well!!!
Fulham for life!

SuffolkWhite

I think we still have some work to do to go further in the Cups, but we heading in the right direction in the league and with players coming back and a little luck who knows where we could go.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

clintclintdeuce

I think were to the point where the winners win and pretenders go home. Pretenders can make it this far, but now you have to beat someone of equal or greater value to progress. I do expect us to beat Shaktar on Thursday and Brum on Sunday.... and I think well progress to the round of 16 in Europe. I think the telling point will be what we accomplish at Sunderland at the end of the month. But the air is going to get a bit turbulent as we approach March.

I for one am looking to possibly come over for Fulham v Juventus at the Cottage at least!
The Dude abides.