watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Spurs fans reaction to the F.A Cup draw - utterly delusional

Started by The Badger, February 15, 2010, 11:20:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Badger

Just had a quick glance at the Spurs messageboard, and the yids (not surpringly) appear to believe that beating us (and Bolton) is a foregone conclusion - they certainly seem to be underestimating us somewhat.

http://boards.footymad.net/forum.php?tno=527&fid=248&sty=2&act=1&mid=2122800842

They are so arrogant it's unreal, and they truly believe that they are god's gift to football. Judging by there reaction to the draw it's as though they fully expect us to simply roll over and allow them to secure there place at Wembley - completely disregarding our fantastic home record, and the fact that we completely outplayed them on home turf just a few weeks previous. Obviously the 0-4 thrashing handed out to us a few seasons back reinforces bad memories, but we are a completely different team now, and I just can't foresee a repeat of this with Roy in charge and the players at our disposal.

I'm sorry but I simply cannot contemplate losing to that bunch of obnoxious, cocky t*ats. I'd love to see there reaction if we beat them.

If/when they beat Bolton, I am so up for this game...........

JBH

Thats the trouble with the Yids, because they've all had their foreskins removed they are so Cock Sure about anything!!

Just let them build themselves up for another fall like they do every season!!  8)

Dugliss

Yeah, couple of spuds fans at work and they`re already gobbing off at how they`re already going to Wembley....well watching it from their armchairs anyway as usual

KCat

Yes Badger,  the ''Yeh..but..we are a big club' wallys do seriously believe they are on the way to Wembley..
..but we all know,  in this year of our Lord 2010,  it's going to be a West London final Yuepee !!:)

I wonder how many injuries they pick up on the reply ?????.....Modric (hopefully) ....

clintclintdeuce

If it wasnt for Gomez wet dream game, we would have scored 5 on them. Ill be glad when we beat them off the pitch on the way to Wembley.
The Dude abides.

alfie

Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

clintclintdeuce

The Dude abides.

Fulham_Adam

They really are the biggest idiots in world football. Nearly all Spuds fans are the same, they sicken me and although it is a strong word I really do hate Tottenham and most of their deluded fans.

I've wanted them at home since the third round and hoping they beat Bolton so we get a crack at knocking these scum bags out.
The past is told by those who win.

finnster01

I'm being quiet. The Yids will have to beat both Bolton at home and us away before they can start their boasting.

Doesn't happen too often does it? I think these arses are in for a very unpleasant surprise whether it is Bolton or us.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

HatterDon

Here's what I don't understand: In the early-70s, I spent two afternoons at White Hart Lane watching what was extremely entertaining football attended by a knowledgable, good natured, and very inventive bunch of supporters. There was a lot of friendly kidding of the three footy-mad yanks in pubs before and after, and was very much a fun day out. It was such a refreshing change to the Highbury Mauseleum and the Bedlam Den. So when did they become such IDIOTS? Is it the Redknapp effect? Or is it just [like another club I could name] that the fans are really still pretty much okay, but there's a bunch of one-handed typers that dominate their fansites?

Just asking.

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

KCat

I've lived amongst them for most of my adult life, trust me they were always the same ...Sol going red didn.t help

My work place is sniving with them ................... In fairness to the Gooners,  they may be a smdgin dull, but they are always nice about Fulham ...hell !!! so are  the Chels !!!! 
.......with them .............they give it large when they win and are no where to be seen when they are beaten.
if we did get them ...........and if Modric is off his game or Roy get him 'sat' on ....we will have 'em !!!