C Cole
1 (3.6%)
other please list
1 (3.6%)

Total Members Voted: 22

Voting closed: May 26, 2010, 05:47:28 PM

WaneY @ Twitter

Based purely on footballing matters.

Putting aside the financial aspect of any deal and behaviour towards the fans Wink

Who would you have leading the line for a) Fulham and b) England

I'd vote Zamora... a and b

p.s the poll closes before the World Cup, so get votin'

Jimpav

Based on current form I voted for BZ but Crouch does have a very impressive record for England.

FatFreddysCat

A,Crouch, simply because he's better than BZ. Saying that i'd pick Bobby for England over Crouch ;). That Cole fella is a rapist and i'd hate to see him in a Fulham shirt.

Logicalman

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on February 15, 2010, 04:56:47 PM
A,Crouch, simply because he's better than BZ. Saying that i'd pick Bobby for England over Crouch ;). That Cole fella is a rapist and i'd hate to see him in a Fulham shirt.

I see you have no opinion when it comes to Cole then FF?

HatterDon

Bobby Z for England with one proviso:

Please do not put him in the game day squad for the opening group match in South Africa. Thanks.

Bobby Z to lead Fulham's line. I think that Crouch gets disrespected more than any England striker I can remember -- yes, more than Heskey, children. And I think it's all because he looks clumsy out there [oh and the whole robot dance goal celebration didn't help either]. Crouch lays the ball off well and can score with either foot. He has very fast reflexes in the box and doesn't mind dropping back to get some service. I still pick Bobby Z to lead our line, however, because his game is more suited to Roy's game than is Crouch's. Besides, we've got only two players who can be depended upon to consistently hit an accurate cross -- Shorey and Duff -- so an aerial threat like Crouch would be wasted. With our propensity to hit corners and free kicks knee-high or lower, he'd be wasted in those situations also.

"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Tom

I voted for Bobby ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ! F that robot!!!
Fulham for life!

finnster01

Lads, lets face reality.

We have one quality striker and his name is Rooney and we have not even one single goal keeper that is worth talking about.

I can't think of a combo like that ever winning a world cup...Sorry, but very Lighthouse on England in the WC this time around
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead