Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

Our newest member of FoF - 220crew

:o :o :o

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: White Noise on February 15, 2010, 09:32:35 PM
Our newest member of FoF - 220crew

:o :o :o
Surely not the same one, no offence to the current members but if i find out who he is i'll ........... we'll i'll leave it to your imagination, He'll be banned very shortly as he is without doubt the creepiest weirdo i've ever had the mispleasure to read. Welcome to the forum 220, perhaps we could meet up for a beer sometime. ::)

FatFreddysCat

Has he posted yet WN?  I'll probably end up banned myself with that schizo stalker on here. Infact i'll keep away untill he's gone, which wont be long as he's a complete fruitcake, and i like this forum. See you all in a few days when he lets his guard drop. >:(

TheDaddy

Fredster,
Your fishing again not sure your using the right bait ?  ;D
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

White Noise

Hold on Fred. He hasn't posted yet and I don't imagine he will get the opportunity.

Keep on posting fella. He will be stepped on by FoF's biggest bouncers anytime now!! ;)

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: White Noise on February 15, 2010, 10:16:26 PM
Hold on Fred. He hasn't posted yet and I don't imagine he will get the opportunity.

Keep on posting fella. He will be stepped on by FoF's biggest bouncers anytime now!! ;)
Nah fair dues, i was a bit wild on the Offal so give him a chance, he may start out alright, but he wont keep it up for long. Let him post MODS.

Logicalman

well, bygones should be bygones, so lets give everyone a chance, eh?

The guys back on the offal know this place is well but fairly moderated and, unlike those muppets who moderate the offal, here they tend to know what swearing, threats, etc are.

FatFreddysCat

I'll post my last piece on this person then hopefully not reply to him when he does start, but he was having a right pop at me a couple of years back, not just a wind up, but proper weird freaky stalker stuff, i went at him , both saying whe'd like to smash each others heads in. In the end i gave him my phone number via pm, but he never rang, even had the cheek to call me a bottler and the like. In the end i put my mobile number on the mb ( i've since been told this was a very stupid thing to do, so it wont happen again), he then still didn't make contact, but still kept up the vile abuse, Now i'm no angel, but if i had to publicly bottle out of a meet i wouldn't keep giving out the sh1t. You can ask Shady if i bottle out, I've annoyed him a few times and he has wound me up, i've rang him saying i'd meet him (but to be honest i wouldn't fancy my chances) and he's just said it's a wind up or something. But also ask him how freaky 220 is, infact we started an anti 220 crew mob, and i'd actually feel sorry for 220 if Shady got hold of him.That is my last word on him, no matter what he says i will now not reply.

finnster01

Mr Fred,

Don't worry, there are a few on here that will cover your back. I remember that 220Crew idiot give BigMamma a hard time too.

It is not worth losing any sleep over mate. He will ban himself if he continues down that track
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: finnster01 on February 15, 2010, 11:15:50 PM
Mr Fred,

Don't worry, there are a few on here that will cover your back. I remember that 220Crew idiot give BigMamma a hard time too.

It is not worth losing any sleep over mate. He will ban himself if he continues down that track

Cheers me old China, on the offal i wouldn't worry, but this is a completeley differant forum. I'll have to bite my tongue a bit.

FatFreddysCat

By the way what has happened to Big Mumma, lovely lady second only to my favorite K Cat. But i was present when she got her babs out in the Lion Garden :o. Wadey was there as well if i remember, sitting on a toadstool .

FatFreddysCat

I've decided the only logical way to deal with it is just to kill anyone sarf of the river. Sorry for the loss of most of our support, but it has to be done.You can see it has to be done though yeah? ::)

epsomraver

Fred lot of worry over a bus conductor mate!

wadey

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on February 15, 2010, 11:30:48 PM
By the way what has happened to Big Mumma, lovely lady second only to my favorite K Cat. But i was present when she got her babs out in the Lion Garden :o. Wadey was there as well if i remember, sitting on a toadstool .
.....................................Fredster, if BM got them out..then i would have probably fallen off my toadstool breaking a pint glass on the way down ;D ;D ;D