News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Anybody know if the away leg against Shaktar will be shown at the cottage?

Started by Jimpav, February 16, 2010, 11:09:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimpav

It would be great to watch this at the cottage with other fans as this could be our last game European tie for a while.

They have done these events in the past but don't seem to publicise or arrange them to the last minute.

If anyone knows the relevant people who could make this happen I would appreciate it if you could forward this notion.

The Doctor

For what its worth, I've not been able to find what channel its on.  ITV have a vague description of their coverage which includes all 3 English teams' games (Liverpool are on at the same time as us).  ESPN's TV guide doesn't go past Monday 22nd Feb yet.

Please be on ESPN.  I want an excuse to go down the pub

WaneY @ Twitter

The Doctor

Wunderbar.  Cheers for that.  Now I just have to hope that the Nags Head will show it!

alfie

Maybe FFC will put it on in the Haynes bar again, was good last time
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Logicalman

I do know there will be no Gentleman Jim, as he explained after the Notts game, Fulham are not licensed (contracted) to commentate on Europa games, home or away, so I guess someone has the rights.

mrska

ESPN..  Brilliant..  My Girlfriends got that...  Happy Days..x

The Doctor

If anyone's knocking around in the Reading area next Thursday I'm planning to watch it at the Nag's Head (subject to confirmation that they're showing it).  All welcome

Jimpav

Nice one Mr Ska. How was ladies night?!

If it's not being shown at the cottage I expect I will head down to Putney. Anybody know any good pubs to watch the match in?

mrska

Quote from: Jimpav on February 19, 2010, 01:31:05 PM
Nice one Mr Ska. How was ladies night?!

If it's not being shown at the cottage I expect I will head down to Putney. Anybody know any good pubs to watch the match in?

Ladies Night was ok...

Jays (slw) g/f cooked food    Wadey didn't bring his missus  Scotty turned up and my g/f Julie is a lifelong Fulham fan and watched the game just sniggering at us lot going mental at Kelly and Etuhu!!!   Good night out thanks Jimpav