watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Now that we're officially playing

Started by H4usuallysitting, April 13, 2024, 07:26:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

H4usuallysitting

Prem footie next season (Luton need to win 5 & we need to lose every game).... Have you received price's for next season's tickets?

Asotosyios

Don't they usually come out near the end of April?

It will be interesting to see the prices, especially after last year's increases.

Judging by what a lot of other clubs are doing, I am not sure how optimistic we should be.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68835277

bobbo

Quote from: Asotosyios on April 18, 2024, 10:10:13 PMDon't they usually come out near the end of April?

It will be interesting to see the prices, especially after last year's increases.

Judging by what a lot of other clubs are doing, I am not sure how optimistic we should be.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/68835277.
.   You're frightening me I'm planning to go back over to the riverside next season but now worried it'll be even more ridiculous 🤞
1975 just leaving home full of hope

btffc

I'd be a little surprised if ticket prices were raised again. Most clubs didn't raise prices last year so they are doing it this year whereas we already raised them last year. Also, with the full opening of the Riverside projected in December I'd guess they want to see what the revenue from that looks like before kicking the hornets nest again although they probably have a decent idea based on projections from early sales.

RAY Rock ????

Prices will increase by £200 in Hammersmith end and Putney end for adults and I recon £100-120 for a kids season ticket in those areas . Early bird will be £850 adult and £270 for kids for new supporters £1000 and £ 400 for kids in those areas . Johnny Haynes and riverside will even more . Only my opinion but new supporters paid £850 adult in Hammersmith end this season.

ianthailand

Banks are considering starting Football Season Ticket Mortgage Branches. Profits are projected to be out of this world!

SuffolkWhite

I know your tongue in cheek Ray, but if that was the case that would be done as ST holder.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Hugh Janus

btffc

Fear Ray may be correct after thinking about it. Below are the 2022/23 and 2023/24 ticket price listings from Fulham. As you can see the new pricing in 2022/23 more or less turned into the renewal pricing in 2023/24 so it kind of follows logically that the new pricing in 2023/24 will become the renewal pricing in 2024/25. At minimum, this was likely the original plan. Maybe all the uproar over the past year will have caused them to pause this plan. Really hoping that is the case.

Kemosabe

I think a lot people will think very hard about renewing at those prices....

filham

After 75 seasons of regularly attending the Cottage I did not purchase a season ticket this season, I was finding the travelling difficult. I have managed a couple of visits this season. A senior ticket in the family end cost £50. for the Villa match, I can say that it is the most I have ever paid at the Cottage and the match view was the worst I have ever experienced.

Interesting to see the price of tickets for the new Riverside stand.

EN1 FFC

Question has to be asked what upgrade in facilities are we actually getting for these price increases.
I know this season with an 18% increase on ST Holders there were no improvements to the facilities in the JHS.
Were there any improvements carried out in the Putney or Hammersmith ?
Not according to mates I know, who said they had become worse.

It will be interesting to see what improvements we will get in facilities in the 3 other stands next season for another price increase.

Padded seats for everyone ?
Safe Standing Areas ?
Better toilet facilities ?
Food that is edible ?
Everyone able to use Riverside Bar & Food Facilities after the game ? (as promised pre-building of the New Stand)

ffcthereligion

Quote from: btffc on April 19, 2024, 08:00:14 AMFear Ray may be correct after thinking about it. Below are the 2022/23 and 2023/24 ticket price listings from Fulham. As you can see the new pricing in 2022/23 more or less turned into the renewal pricing in 2023/24 so it kind of follows logically that the new pricing in 2023/24 will become the renewal pricing in 2024/25. At minimum, this was likely the original plan. Maybe all the uproar over the past year will have caused them to pause this plan. Really hoping that is the case.

Unfortunately I expect exactly this. And then I think it will stay the same for a good while

Drewry66

Quote from: EN1 FFC on April 19, 2024, 05:35:15 PMQuestion has to be asked what upgrade in facilities are we actually getting for these price increases.
I know this season with an 18% increase on ST Holders there were no improvements to the facilities in the JHS.
Were there any improvements carried out in the Putney or Hammersmith ?
Not according to mates I know, who said they had become worse.

It will be interesting to see what improvements we will get in facilities in the 3 other stands next season for another price increase.

Padded seats for everyone ?
Safe Standing Areas ?
Better toilet facilities ?
Food that is edible ?
Everyone able to use Riverside Bar & Food Facilities after the game ? (as promised pre-building of the New Stand)

I had a season ticket for 10 years many years ago but moved up north so only get to a few matches a season. Been lucky enough to be bought a ticket each time for the riverside. Really feel for everyone that does go and just think the whole situation is pretty terrible.

The ticket prices are one thing and I've heard many interesting debates around that but what I just can't understand is why they don't improve even the basic facilities like the toilets. Sounds from what everyone posts that they are dire in the other stands. I mean how much would it actually cost to sort them out compared to the revenues for the club? Maybe 0.00001% or am I being naive?? It's fixing some frigging toilets not building a new stand. It wouldn't even count towards FFP! If they don't care about loyal fans and only want tourists in who pay a fortune even for them they will not come back on their next visit if the most basic human need is catered for dreadfully so doesn't even make business sense.

Just give fans something that surely will cost next to nothing and at least give them some sort of a win. By the sounds of it the supporters trust have asked about this again and again and it's like they are deliberately not doing it just because they hate them so much. It's like they are deliberately trying to piss their customers off.  I mean what kind of a situation/business is that? Just beggars belief really and I just can't fathom how it makes any logical sense?

Although I don't go anymore just makes me sad really. I am one that thinks everything is being run pretty brilliantly in terms of player recruitment, financials and on the pitch the last few years so why do they feel the need to ruin it all? We should all be on an absolute high but really takes the shine off it a bit when the club seem to actually actively despise/not give a damn about the fan base. As I say I really feel for you all that go and hope they wake up and you can actually go for a piss in comfort next year for the ridiculous prices you are paying! Toilet rant over.

H4usuallysitting

You're all right with the loo comment's...it doesn't cost bundle's to refurbish them....and using the correct specification they'll last a good long time