watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Picayune Tuesday Alternate Dress and Universe

Started by Lighthouse, February 16, 2010, 02:43:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

If the Referee had only seen that it wasn't a goal kick but a corner than Crystal Palace would have gone through to the next round. Or would they? One change in a thought or a step or a goal changes everything that would be. For instance if BZ had waved to the crowd after his goal, Tim Ball, in Row H would have left the ground in an even better mood than he did. Why should we care? Well had he left happier he would have allowed Mary Simpson and her Dog Rolo to take the pavement instead of being forced onto the grass. He can very rude can Tim Ball.

When Mary Simpson arrived home with Rolo she was miffed and sat down with a cup of tea and forgot Dancing on Ice was on,failed to watch it, which in turn meant Phillip Schowfielder had a brain blip and attacked Holly Notalent live on air with an Ice Pick. Had Mary watched it Phil would have just looked down Ms Notalents dress and been contented.

So if Palace had won, Warlock would have been over the moon and the players would have deserved it. But young Jack Lowly a young Palace fan would have waited outside for an autograph, dripped and stabbed Warlock in the leg with a ball point, which would have given Warlock blood poisening and he would have died in agony, 27 minutes 45 seconds later.

Had the Referee not given that corner than Palace would still have failed to win. From the goal kick, the Keeper would have kicked the goal kick but it wouild have been headed straight back and a Palace defender would have over stretched and scored an own goal. Warlock in his anger would have jumped about and swore, been arrested by the Police and died of a brain tumour that night in a cold dark cell. So Warlock had a lucky escape on both counts.

So you see things happen as they should. We may wish referees were better and BZ was just a bit nicer. But things are as they are.  THE PICAYUNE KNOWS BECAUSE HE HAS SEEN IT AS IT COULD HAVE BEEN.

Had Notts County scored on Sunday. Then Rolo the dog would have been a goner. But then thats another time loop.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

The Equalizer

Twisted genius! Just put a massive smile on my face. Cheers Lighthouse.

;D
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

The Doctor

You should have watched that Horizon programme last week - all of that and plenty more did happen, just not here.  I hope this brings Warnock some comfort.

TheDaddy

Lighthouse,
Your getting dark mate to dark to see. Whens the next delivery boat coming ?
Make sure the first thing you do is check your lamps and perhaps clean the lens ?

;D
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

Fernhurst

and if you hadn't spent an hour composing this..... you wouldn't have forgotten to turn the wick up and the Saga Dream (unusual tours for the mature) would've missed the rocks and we wouldn't have lost a whole generation of sequence dancers.... .......you bastard beamer

HatterDon

this is the butterfly effect ...

... and this is the butterfly effect on drugs!
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel