watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

new shirt sponsor and kit manufacturer?

Started by WhiteJC, February 16, 2010, 07:34:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

I read on TiF last week? that we are going to have both a different shirt sponsor and kit manufacturer, Kappa was mentioned.

Who would your preferred sponsor be?

Mine would be either Fullers London Pride or Guinness, here are a couple of ideas...

SuffolkWhite

I like both of those but the Fullers just gets my vote.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

DevonFFC

Why leave nike?? However i do like the designs of these two kits

FatFreddysCat

Quality kits White Jc, but Kappa aren't really designed for the fan with the fuller figure :(. . I much prefer White Noises sponsor  ;) but i cant imagine that on a Kappa skintight replica shirt.

Chopper

Sold my soul to the Green Pole

FatFreddysCat

I wonder what top Cork City will go for ::)?

Fernhurst

Fred, is that Avatar really a self-portrait?????

If so, I really think you should start going to away games again and getting it out for the lads. :o
You would soon be as famous as that fecking bell ringing flopwit from Pompey.

With my contacts I'd could almost guarantee guest spots on The Alan Tichmarsh Show and Loose Women.

Jimpav

Fullers would be a great sponsor. We are the pride of London after all. They are also based just down the river from us. In fact it would be good to have some decent beer instead of the piss that the guys dispense from their big backpacks.

finnster01

I second the Fullers choice, but I want an ESB patch on there somewhere
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

HatterDon

If our CD had gone quadruple-platinum instead of selling about 250 copies in the last 15 months, The Tim and Bob Show would have had enough money to be the kit sponsors. Ah, the sadness that results from poor musical tastes.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

clintclintdeuce

All of those would be as good as the black airess pipex the year before we switched to nike.
The Dude abides.

Tom

We are better than having Kappa as our shirt. If this comes true, I will be disappointed in that.
Fulham for life!

Steve_orino

I really like both.

I take the Fuller's for home games.

Guinness for road games.

Has a team ever had two shirt sponsor's?
I guess there wouldn't be much point but could it possibly bring in more money?
Fulham Supporter - Est. 03/2008
"My aim is to stabilise, sustain, and have the club move forward." Shad Khan 07/2013
@Borino09

Tom

So does anyone know for sure if LG wont be the sponsor anymore and if we are leaving Nike?
Fulham for life!

WhiteJC

Quote from: Steve_orino on February 17, 2010, 04:31:33 AM
I really like both.

I take the Fuller's for home games.

Guinness for road games.

Has a team ever had two shirt sponsor's?
I guess there wouldn't be much point but could it possibly bring in more money?

Notts County have different home and away sponsors

The Equalizer

Nice kits JC. I'm a big fan of the London Pride sponsor, and the Kappa shirt will form nicely over my Greek god-like torso.

One more question for the fray though... how long will it be before we see a bit t'interweb firm sponsoring a Premiership team? Will we get Facebook, Twitter, Google, MySpace one day?
"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc

WhiteJC

Quote from: The Equalizer on February 17, 2010, 10:34:27 AM
Nice kits JC. I'm a big fan of the London Pride sponsor, and the Kappa shirt will form nicely over my Greek god-like torso.

One more question for the fray though... how long will it be before we see a bit t'interweb firm sponsoring a Premiership team? Will we get Facebook, Twitter, Google, MySpace one day?

most t'interweb companies such as you've mentioned wouldn't be interested in footie sponcership, UK or European centric companies might, hence Bet365, Pipex etc.

WhiteJC

blingo

Dont get that Tom. Kappa is good enough for Barcelona so where is it not good enough?