News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Where Should Our Next Pre-Season Tour Be?

Started by White Noise, February 16, 2010, 10:51:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

White Noise

The Far East? Or maybe the US again. Or shall we just stay at home this year?

Jimpav

Spain or Italy would be quality. Cheap and cheerful plus some brilliant stadiums. Would love to see us run out at the nou camp!

HatterDon

Sark, I would think. Fulham could then win all their matches 3-1 and tjl could OWN France!
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

clintclintdeuce

Right around the Great Lakes, play in Chicago, Detroit, Cleveland, Toronto and finish in New York. Would be fantastic I reckon
The Dude abides.

WaneY @ Twitter

We won't be having one if we are the winners of the fair play :P

clintclintdeuce

Quote from: WaneY @ Twitter on February 16, 2010, 11:42:17 PM
We won't be having one if we are the winners of the fair play :P

Are we close do you know?
The Dude abides.

WaneY @ Twitter

If it was a race in the Olympics, where medals where for first, Second and third.

Nothing for forth....

We are just in third with over half the race gone and many still on our tail.

clintclintdeuce

Quote from: WaneY @ Twitter on February 16, 2010, 11:47:43 PM
If it was a race in the Olympics, where medals where for first, Second and third.

Nothing for forth....

What about the country rankings?
The Dude abides.

clintclintdeuce

Quote from: clintclintdeuce on February 16, 2010, 11:58:00 PM

Nothing for forth....

From my calculations, and given that Chelsea and Arsenal going to be in Europe, we are in Europe right now through the fair play table
The Dude abides.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: KCat on February 16, 2010, 11:46:05 PM
Norway !!!!
Good call K Cat. Not the cheapest or most exciting for Fulham fans, but the Vikings love their Premiership football and do tracel over here a lot to see it. Could build up quite a support out there with our scandies. I met two Norwegians out in Rome and they loved a drink and a sing song, we could do with more of those. A couple of games in the states wouldn't hurt either. But far east trips are pointless, they all support the big 4.

finnster01

I prefer a tour of Devon and/or Essex, stay home, let Roy get a chance to work the transfer market on his own in person for once. No trip to the dark side of the moon please.
If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

clintclintdeuce

Quote from: clintclintdeuce on February 17, 2010, 12:29:09 AM
Quote from: clintclintdeuce on February 16, 2010, 11:58:00 PM

Nothing for forth....

From my calculations, and given that the dark side and Arsenal going to be in Europe, we are in Europe right now through the fair play table

Actually, there is no need for calculations, right now its fact that we are in Europe through the fair play leag on current standings.
The Dude abides.

FatFreddysCat

Not as straight forward as that CCD, if you have the best fair play record in your country you still go into a draw with other teams from other countries for just a few slots. Truth be told it's the gayest idea ever, you could come bottom and be relegated but still end up in Europe. Saying that, i'll take that if Fulham get it, but honestly it's a bit crap aint it?

clintclintdeuce

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on February 17, 2010, 01:05:42 AM
Not as straight forward as that CCD, if you have the best fair play record in your country you still go into a draw with other teams from other countries for just a few slots. Truth be told it's the gayest idea ever, you could come bottom and be relegated but still end up in Europe. Saying that, i'll take that if Fulham get it, but honestly it's a bit crap aint it?

It is that straight forward. England are 3rd in the UEFA Fairplay League currently, which grants them a spot to the highest rated in their fair play table who is not already in Europe, which would be us. After doing some research, any country who has had as high of rating as England do right now have always qualified a team into Europe through this said table. England are also .01 behind Denmark for Second. The UEFA fair play table also ends at the end of April, so with 10 weeks to go, England look pretty solid for it.

When it comes down to who gets that bid from Enland, Arsenal and Chelsea are 1 and 2, then Spurs and United are 4 and 5. If everything holds and we make it to Europe through the FA Cup, Burnley could be in line for a Europa league spot, given Spurs finish top 6
The Dude abides.

Tom

US again please. I would love to be able to go and watch them here in the States.
Fulham for life!

The Equalizer

I'll be quite happy to do a tour of Sweden over summer. I've heard that the women over there are incredible!

"We won't look back on this season with regret, but with pride. Because we won what many teams fail to win in a lifetime – an unprecedented degree of respect and support that saw British football fans unite and cheer on Fulham with heart." Mohammed Al Fayed, May 2010

Twitter: @equalizerffc