watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Guess the Gate: The Fulham Football Club Vs Shakhtar Donetsk

Started by BarneyTravers, February 17, 2010, 09:29:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BarneyTravers

LB....Has this competition been discontinued?...I can only but apologise if my conciseness has contributed to the demise of this most worthy of challenges....happy that all records will be expunged though...bit like the dark side winning the European Cup winners cup twice.

Fulham for the cups

LBNo11

...it's still going BT, I have just been pre-occupied with other things, so I will follow your lead:-

25, 321

Now all we have to do is think of a prize - oh yes, I know, a free suit at Harrods, provided you collect it dressed like a Shaktar player in his training gear.. ;)
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

gu15whites

25,118 - as its half term and the club must have given some away at there funweeks

manxman

"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

clintclintdeuce

The Dude abides.

finnster01

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

SuffolkWhite

Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

WhiteJC

FC Silver Fox

Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

TonyGilroy

You're all way too high.

No way will we top 20,000

The Badger

According to the Offal, the club say they expect near enough a 'full-house' come this evening, so we should easily top 20,000 tonight.

LBNo11

...my guess is based on there being a 20K crowd but the club saying it is higher! The last two home games the crowd looked sparse but the official figure was bigger than what I imagined.. ;)
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC