more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Guess the Gate: The Fulham Football Club Vs Shakhtar Donetsk

Started by BarneyTravers, February 17, 2010, 09:29:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GoldCoastWhite

HatterDon

Foolish consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Jimpav

FatFreddysCat

I agree with Tony Gilroy, you lot are going way to high, and it's very depressing weather putting off the pay at the gaters (saying that Kaz has taken my daughter Kodi who hasn't got a ticket), also live on the box, not ESPN this time. So i'm sure i'll win as Tony has gone way to low with my spot on prediction of 21, 984.  8). Now wheres my shaktar tracky as i'm shopping in Knightsbridge.

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: LBNo11 on February 17, 2010, 10:09:09 PM
...it's still going BT, I have just been pre-occupied with other things, so I will follow your lead:-

25, 321

Now all we have to do is think of a prize - oh yes, I know, a free suit at Harrods, provided you collect it dressed like a Shaktar player in his training gear.. ;)
Hahaha great prize LB. I've actually shop lifted in Harrods as a 14/15 year old, me and a few mates bunked off school and went up West and had a tea leafing competion. We also nicked stuff out of a china shop and the Lacoste shop near there.

FatFreddysCat

Have they got any fans??? I reckon i've got this. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssss

LBNo11

...congratulations to FatFreddysCat who came closest to the official score of 21,832 with his 21,984 prediction.

He wins the prize of a free suit at Harrods as long as he is dressed like a Shaktar player in his traing gear, and I hope he doesn't mind that I have grassed him up with security for his youthful misdemeanours and he can expect to end up in chokey if he goes to collect.. ;D
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

White Noise

I just don't get it. The ground looked practically full to me.

When it looks empty we post 24k crowds and when it looks full its around the 21k mark.

Is this LB's Third Law of Crowd Mass?

WhiteJC

Quote from: White Noise on February 19, 2010, 11:06:35 AM
I just don't get it. The ground looked practically full to me.

When it looks empty we post 24k crowds and when it looks full its around the 21k mark.

Is this LB's Third Law of Crowd Mass?

there did appear to be more than at the Swindon game, however the first 2 or 3 rows of the Hammy end were empty (because of the rain?)

BarneyTravers

TonyGilroy

Objection.

You're all too high and on Prize Is Right rules I win.

I'm ashamed that I know that.