Author Topic: RIP Paul Parish Official Thread  (Read 5383 times)

Offline Peabody

• Gentleman Jim
RIP Paul Parish Official Thread
« on: January 29, 2022, 08:45:08 PM »
Please drop all messages and condolences in here.

We believe everyone at Friends of Fulham would agree that family is important, and that today's tragedy puts everything into perspective.  With that said, we would like to offer Paul’s daughter Clare and her family our deepest condolences.  We are wishing them peace, comfort, courage, and all the love that we know the Fulham family is sending them now.

A MESSAGE OF CONDOLENCE FROM OUR CHAIRMAN

I am devasted by the news that Paul Parish, our supporter who suffered a medical emergency at the match this afternoon, has passed away.

I’ve been told that Fulham Football Club played an extremely important role in the entirety of Paul’s life, with Craven Cottage serving as a second home where he would spend many afternoons as a season ticket holder, supporting his club in the company of family and friends. 

We are honoured that Paul chose Fulham as his club, and I personally wish Paul’s loved one's comfort, support and peace in the days ahead and beyond.

To Marek Rodák and all supporters nearby who summoned for help, I am grateful. I join everyone at FFC in commending the work by medics and stewards, whose response to the matter was incomparable.

Finally, the reverence shown by Fulham and Blackpool supporters alike served as a reminder of good in the game of football, and the goodness within all of us.

From Mr. Tony Khan

« Last Edit: January 29, 2022, 11:41:58 PM by love4ffc »

Offline bobbo

• The Bard/Corked Hat
Re: Just read
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2022, 08:51:27 PM »
So sad , I just got home20:50 and was wondering how he got on . Sleepy peacefully fella .

Offline Fernhurst

• cebu
  • The atmospheres fresh and the debate lively
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2022, 08:51:30 PM »
So sorry to read this MrP  9739.gif RIP

ALG01

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2022, 09:44:05 PM »
terrible news rip
thoughts with the family

Offline Mince n Tatties

• Mr Fayed
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2022, 09:51:52 PM »
Yes tragic....RIP Paul.
« Last Edit: January 30, 2022, 07:15:19 AM by Mince n Tatties »

Offline blingo

• The Bard/Corked Hat
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2022, 10:02:19 PM »
RIP.

Offline Jurassic Parker

• Graham Leggat
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2022, 10:04:21 PM »
https://avftt.co.uk/index.php?threads/appreciation-thread-for-the-heart-attack-victim.28515/

Mature thread over at Blackpool forum giving appreciation. Some things bigger than football.

Offline Black, White and Fred

• Legend
  • FORMERLY KNOWN AS 1879
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2022, 10:04:30 PM »
Horrible news, thoughts and prayers with all his family.

Offline Tabby

• The Bard/Corked Hat
« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2022, 10:04:54 PM »
Terrible, RIP

Offline PaulJ123

• Legend
« Reply #9 on: January 29, 2022, 10:06:56 PM »
So sad, RIP.

Thoughts with his friends and family, puts it all in perspective.

Offline SuffolkWhite

• The Bard/Corked Hat
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2022, 10:08:58 PM »
Very sad news today and perspective indeed. RIP.

Offline MisfitKid

• Jimmy Hill
  • Of the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2022, 10:19:06 PM »
So sad to hear. RIP Paul. 9739.gif

I thought the ESPN camera shots were very classy.  It was never close enough to really see anything.

FFCFOREVER

« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2022, 10:21:16 PM »
RIP fella. God bless

Offline Baston White

• Graham Leggat
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2022, 10:23:44 PM »
So sad.
Was there today in Hammy end.
R.I.P fellow Fulham fan.

Offline Dunstable Fulham

• Graham Leggat
« Reply #14 on: January 29, 2022, 10:38:00 PM »
I didn’t go today as my wife is end of life with frontal demperal Dementia at 56 so I needed to be with her today.
How very sad. Nobody expects to Go to Craven Cottage and not go home safely to your loved ones. May god bless Paul and his family.
The message from the chairman is beautiful- well done Shahid and Fulham.

Offline HV71

• The Bard/Corked Hat
« Reply #15 on: January 29, 2022, 10:42:39 PM »
I didn’t go today as my wife is end of life with frontal demperal Dementia at 56 so I needed to be with her today.
How very sad. Nobody expects to Go to Craven Cottage and not go home safely to your loved ones. May god bless Paul and his family.

God bless you for posting this at this time . Do take care and our thoughts are with you . Please look after yourself

Offline Dunstable Fulham

• Graham Leggat
« Reply #16 on: January 29, 2022, 10:53:47 PM »

God bless you for posting this at this time . Do take care and our thoughts are with you . Please look after yourself
Thank you for your message. I really appreciate it. We are Fulham - We care for and look after each other - I was listening to GJ commentary this afternoon whilst sat next to my wife. I thought Jim and Jamie handled the situation really well. My wife will pass away in the next 3/4 days. A beautiful person who loves Fulham- we had many terrific times together watching our beloved club.

Offline HV71

• The Bard/Corked Hat
« Reply #17 on: January 29, 2022, 10:56:54 PM »
Stay close to the family Dunstable Fulham - we need you.

Offline Dunstable Fulham

• Graham Leggat
« Reply #18 on: January 29, 2022, 10:59:48 PM »
Stay close to the family Dunstable Fulham - we need you.

I will - thank you x

Offline Twig

• Mr Fayed
« Reply #19 on: January 29, 2022, 11:00:00 PM »

Thank you for your message. I really appreciate it. We are Fulham - We care for and look after each other - I was listening to GJ commentary this afternoon whilst sat next to my wife. I thought Jim and Jamie handled the situation really well. My wife will pass away in the next 3/4 days. A beautiful person who loves Fulham- we had many terrific times together watching our beloved club.

That is absolutely heart rending, I cannot imagine what I would do if I were in your position or how I would cope. I think your post is extremely courageous and I very much hope that you find peace again after your impending loss. May your wife rest in peace.