watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Can this weekend get any worse ?

Started by Jimsbeerbelly, October 03, 2021, 04:36:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimsbeerbelly

Parker top of the pile, that lot beating West Ham in the 94th after being absolutely pummelled all second half, and our utterly embarrassing performance yesterday.

Not sure I can take much more of supporting Fulham any more, they're really starting to get to me mentally now after all these years, and I mean 40+.

Yes, I expect the normal jibes of 'go support someone else then' that's what I expect from people after a reaction like this, but I really don't care.

Hate our owners, I actually despise them, clueless non-footballing people who really don't have any purpose but to waste money.

WindyCity

Ok ok, now tell us what you 'really' think.......

:003:

Fulham 442

You will always be a Fulham supporter Jim, you can't quit now, it's in your blood,  always and forever. If you wanted to be a glory hunter you would have jumped ship long ago. Keep the faith. We're all in this together,  COYW!

bog

I've had 68 years of it and I still the club. Galling to see them Bees buzzing but I don't begrudge them.

092.gif   

Finnans Right Peg

I get being upset but why do you hate the owners

Jules

I feel the same as the OP about the weekend, although I dont hate the owners. They just happen to be very rich but clueless. Football is really getting me down at the moment though. Blackpool, Reading and now Coventry. Sides we should be swotting aside with the money we have spent and the squad we have. I love Fulham but this weekend has been depressing to say the least!!

Jimsbeerbelly

Quote from: bog on October 03, 2021, 04:56:08 PM
I've had 68 years of it and I still the club. Galling to see them Bees buzzing but I don't begrudge them.

092.gif

I just find them really incompetent. They hang around with their millions, but have no really drive or understanding of football.

Yes, we're getting a nice new shiny stand, spend a few bob on players,  but beyond that, where is this club really going? As a football club, we've not really gone anywhere under them, in fact, we've gone backwards.

I think a few are blinded by their personal wealth, their intent to pump millions in, but I'd have expected us to have evolved by now.

Same shite every season ..

Peabody

Quote from: bog on October 03, 2021, 04:56:08 PM

Imagine how I feel after nearly 75yrs, still hear though

SP

WHU losing always cheers me up. Let the Bees enjoy their adventure, it won't last long IMO.

Lighthouse

Yes the sport of football can be very vexing.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

70sPimlico

Well. Yes, its been a crap football weekend. But, I've had loads of them. So has every fan.

You hate and despise our owners? At least you're honest. I happen to think that's a ridiculous thing to say and don't think it reflects well on you. I hate and despise ISIS.

But fair enough. We have a bad day. We take it as a family and we come back stronger.

We're going up automatically. We'll have some weekends like this again but. The Whites Are Going Up. And, when we do go up. We'll be in a far stronger position that we have been in about ten years. With a beautiful new stand to boot.

I'm going to concentrate on my loved ones, get my FFC head down a bit and look forward to ruining QPR's weekend in two weeks

filham

Agree this is real low point but it can be retrieved lets hope that Silva can pull things together for the next match.
The awful thought though is that he will only have a short time with the squad after the international break and then we face the Ha Has with Stefjo tearing our midfield to pieces on TV. It could get worse before it gets better.

Lighthouse

No this is not a low point. A low point is struggling at the bottom of the league. Having financial worries and wondering what is the point of supporting a club who just lose every game.

This is a mild annoyance.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Sgt Fulham

Being a Fulham fan is often pretty crap. You really have to enjoy the good times, because they're rare. I don't hate our owners, but otherwise I agree. Fulham often makes me sick of football.

FFC1987

I know the feeling buddy. Haven't supported quite as long as you but when we persist to under achieve like we do, it does get frustrating. Some posters with previous losses have leaned on the 'well we played well' but not even they can do that this time. It's just a rotten weekend as a Fulham fan. There will be better, hopefully not many worse! So chin up and hope we can sort out this sh*thousery we're seeing, get some consistency and start winning again. One game at a time. Onwards and upwards. Sadly, if not, at least we can probably build again next year....

Jimsbeerbelly

Quote from: 70sPimlico on October 03, 2021, 06:36:57 PM
Well. Yes, its been a crap football weekend. But, I've had loads of them. So has every fan.

You hate and despise our owners? At least you're honest. I happen to think that's a ridiculous thing to say and don't think it reflects well on you. I hate and despise ISIS.

But fair enough. We have a bad day. We take it as a family and we come back stronger.

We're going up automatically. We'll have some weekends like this again but. The Whites Are Going Up. And, when we do go up. We'll be in a far stronger position that we have been in about ten years. With a beautiful new stand to boot.

I'm going to concentrate on my loved ones, get my FFC head down a bit and look forward to ruining QPR's weekend in two weeks

Why is it a ridiculous thing to say? It's Only ridiculous, because you don't feel the same about them, and how that reflects on me, is none of your business personally.

If you can prove to me, apart from a half built new shiny stand, how the khans have actually improved Fulham since taking ownership from Fayed, then I'll gladly have that debate with you, but the fact is, they've taken us backwards, with a clueless wrestling fanatic at the wheel.

Going up automatically ?! Give over, that happens, and I'll gladly donate £100 to a charity of your choice.

70sPimlico

Quote from: Jimsbeerbelly on October 03, 2021, 07:02:49 PM

Why is it a ridiculous thing to say? It's Only ridiculous, because you don't feel the same about them, and how that reflects on me, is none of your business personally.

If you can prove to me, apart from a half built new shiny stand, how the khans have actually improved Fulham since taking ownership from Fayed, then I'll gladly have that debate with you, but the fact is, they've taken us backwards, with a clueless wrestling fanatic at the wheel.

Going up automatically ?! Give over, that happens, and I'll gladly donate £100 to a charity of your choice.

You make a comment on a public forum and I make an opinion, based on that comment, is surely only my business. I just happened to share it. Publicly.

Mate, you seem an angry man. I'll leave it to you. whatever you want to do with your money is entirely up to you. All the best.

Jimsbeerbelly

Quote from: 70sPimlico on October 03, 2021, 07:10:28 PM
Quote from: Jimsbeerbelly on October 03, 2021, 07:02:49 PM

You make a comment on a public forum and I make an opinion, based on that comment, is surely only my business. I just happened to share it. Publicly.

Mate, you seem an angry man. I'll leave it to you. whatever you want to do with your money is entirely up to you. All the best.

Not angry at all, fed up with how this club is being run under the current ownership. Fulham have gone no where under the Khans, and will continue to do so, all the time that clueless wrestling fanatic holds the keys.

Like I said, if you can give me one good plausible debate as to how they've improved the club, apart from a half finished new shiny stand, then we'll have one, but you can't.

As for my money, it'll go to charity, one of your choice, but it seems you've retracted from your automatic promotion claims already.

Milo

I like the Marco Silva appointment.

They backed Silva's signing choices eg Muniz, Chalobah. Spent a bit of money but not negligent amounts.. retaining a lot of the squad where possible.

I'm not sure I blame the owners too much this year. They've been above average overall I'd say.

Twig

Quote from: Milo on October 03, 2021, 08:05:16 PM
I like the Marco Silva appointment.

They backed Silva's signing choices eg Muniz, Chalobah. Spent a bit of money but not negligent amounts.. retaining a lot of the squad where possible.

I'm not sure I blame the owners too much this year. They've been above average overall I'd say.

Hmmm those Silva signings (if indeed that's what they are) aren't really showing up that well yet. Wilson has faded, Gazza needs to be dropped for Rodak, neither Chalobah nor Quina hae shown they are any sort of improvement toexisting our midfield players, Muniz is a bit of a gamble (and a rather expensive one). 
Not saying they won't come good but there have to be questions.  How does that reflect on our owners?  Well to theur credit they have backed Silva but whether they have spent their money wisely only time will tell.