watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

A Big Day For Bees

Started by filham, December 26, 2019, 11:07:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

filham

Brentford are in the top six with us and today play a six pointer at home to Swansea. With close rivals, us, Shef. Wed., and Preston all playing away they must be looking at a possible position of third in the table tonight, which for them would be tremendous.

Come on Fulham we really don't want to see this, let us have a performance and a result at Luton this afternoon.

SP

Can't say I think much about the Bees, they'll continue to sell their best players no doubt.  Having said that, a play-off final against them would be great.

davew

Quote from: SP on December 26, 2019, 11:12:07 AM
Can't say I think much about the Bees, they'll continue to sell their best players no doubt.  Having said that, a play-off final against them would be great.
I wouldn´t want to meet them in the play offs!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

filham

Quote from: davew on December 26, 2019, 11:24:41 AM
Quote from: SP on December 26, 2019, 11:12:07 AM
I wouldn´t want to meet them in the play offs!!
I guess playing then at their new ground as the opening match of next season could be a memorable event.

Sgt Fulham

It would be great to deny them Premier League football at the final hurdle but we never seem to turn up against them. I would much rather play Wednesday, Preston, or any other generic hardworking team instead.

filham

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on December 26, 2019, 11:56:43 AM
It would be great to deny them Premier League football at the final hurdle but we never seem to turn up against them. I would much rather play Wednesday, Preston, or any other generic hardworking team instead.
That Play Off Final against Villa was of course one of our great days but I am not sure that I really want the tension of another play off final. Please , please give me the satisfaction of automatic promotion.

A play off final against Brentford really would be too much, I would have to hide away for the afternoon in a media fee area and then have the result broken to me gently while sitting in a comfortably armchair drinking a large whisky.

filham

So, another good win for Brentford and they now enjoy a position of third in the table.
Bet they are all happy Bees tonight.
We had better start to take them seriously.

One Martin Thomas

Quote from: filham on December 26, 2019, 05:29:07 PM
So, another good win for Brentford and they now enjoy a position of third in the table.

Agreed ! & also their recruitment is so good; everything they buy turns to gold ! New stadium too 🤢

I'm quite envious of them

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: filham on December 26, 2019, 05:29:07 PM

Aye, and I don't take us seriously at all!
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Mince n Tatties

They are a good side,and have a great chance of moving to their new place as a premier side.

Woolly Mammoth

Brentford are better run than FULHAM. The Khans havent a clue when they bother to turn up.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.