News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mitro praises Fulham fans...best fans in the world!

Started by FFCpmd, April 20, 2019, 10:53:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnOldBrownie

Quote from: Buffalo76 on April 21, 2019, 03:21:47 PM
However complimentary Mitro is about the fans, that doesn't convince me he'll still be with us come August. Money does indeed talk when all is said and done. We'll have a much better chance of a quick return to the Premier League with him at the club but there'll be some clubs very interested in him.

But he's under CONTRACT with Fulham...and our owners don't need the $$$$.   Plus, it's London and Mitro is comfortable with the squad.

He "might" go, but the odds are heavy that he won't.  Especially if Scott Parker is manager next season.

Why does everyone seem to think Mitro, Sess and Cairney don't want to play with each other next season?  It's mind blowing.   They've been a trio since that video of the 3 of them at that department store last season.   

SP

Despite his personal feelings, I'm sure his agents will be hard at work behind the scenes.  Perhaps he'll stay if we name the new Riverside Stand after him?

MikeW

Everton fans are seriously wanting him.  Calvert Lewin is exceptional (in my view) but if Mitro were up there they would have a hell of a team

Cost them £40-50M but they can afford it.  He's rarely injured and a bloody handful.
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

MikeTheCubed

I am resigned to losing Mitrovic as I feel there are clubs who will pay even more than what we did to secure his signing. It will be a bitter pill to swallow but given the likely fee we should be able to fund a more than adequate replacement for a Championship promotion campaign. Of course I'd love it if he stayed and truly feel he could cement himself a place among Fulham legends if he did.

Skatzoffc

Siblings, let us not be down on it.
One total catastrophe like this...is just the beginning !

sunburywhite

I love the man and for me he is the most passioante palyer in or shirt for ages

I sincerely hope he stays but agents and money are worth more than love
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

ffc73

Nice words & I'd love Mitro to be with us next season but if as I suspect he goes in the summer he will go with my best wishes. Without him we would not have been promoted last season and I cannot question his effort &/or commitment this.

Statto

Hate to say it but he seems to get on very well with Palace's captain, Milivojević, who's also the Serbia captain. I hope he stays and think there's a good chance he will, but it wouldn't surprise me if he went there. He's a Hodgson-type striker as well.

Ronnief

Has anyone thought that Hodgson may not be at Palace next season?

Fulham76

The key to success in the championship is a good striker. If we can somehow hang on to him our chances improve significantly.

The board need to do everything they can to help him stay with us, at least until January. It won't be easy but neither will starting the search for a replacement of that sort of player.

Nasty Neil

He most be joking! Most of our fans at home are to Posh to sing at home, and get frowned at by old darts when they try and generate an atmosphere when we're away. I think our home support is embarrassing

Wingnut

Quote from: Nasty Neil on April 22, 2019, 07:05:01 PM
He most be joking! Most of our fans at home are to Posh to sing at home, and get frowned at by old darts when they try and generate an atmosphere when we're away. I think our home support is embarrassing

Have you been to many away games this season? Our home support, is on a par with or better than pretty much every ground I've visited this season.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Nero

Quote from: Statto on April 22, 2019, 05:29:07 PM
Hate to say it but he seems to get on very well with Palace's captain, Milivojević, who's also the Serbia captain. I hope he stays and think there's a good chance he will, but it wouldn't surprise me if he went there. He's a Hodgson-type striker as well.

We could have Beneteke in exchange he might start scoring again :s

Woolly Mammoth

As has been said, Mitro is under contract, so if Fulham FC have any sense and aspirations, they will keep him to spearhead our attempt to return to the promised land.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Wingnut

Quote from: Skatzoffc on April 22, 2019, 05:12:57 PM
Imo, he'll go to Wet Spam.

Hope TK does decide to take Andy Carroll as part of the deal.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.