watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Woodrow

Started by Fulham76, February 15, 2020, 06:15:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham76

I haven't read many posts on here tonight, all a bit negative, as expected after a horrendous performance like that, so ignore if already posted elsewhere.

Thought it was worth mentioning Woodrow's performance, particularly his total lack of celebration after both his well taken goals.

fulhamben

Class performance from a classy man. Was gutted when he left, but happy to see him doing well
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Neil D

Actually he looked happy enough after his second and who would blame him.

Fulham76

Quote from: Neil D on February 15, 2020, 06:18:13 PM
Actually he looked happy enough after his second and who would blame him.

I'm sure he was happy but he didn't make it obvious, as far as I could tell.

FFC1987

I don't think his attitude has ever been in question. Heart in the right place and I for one, am glad he's finding his feet and prospering. Well played Cauley.

Baszab

I know he was gutted when he left us too ...... seen him back watching a few games in the last year

Russianrob

Yes thank you Woodrow for helping to expose what a Wally our present manager really is.Was is as useless as the club captain when they played in the same team?

Dodgin

He will have a good career, as a regular goal scorer, be offers coming in with Barnsley going down

Fulham 442

As has been said already respect to Cauley.  He could have gloated, and deservedly so, after scoring twice today, but didn't.  Classy imo and as always wishing him well in his future career wherever it takes him.

SP

Looks in much better physical condition now?

Carborundum

He was very good today.  Intelligent positioning, plenty of running.  Quality player.

itombomb

He's a good player, was always very intelligent with good movement. His main failings were that he needed to develop physically and become more clinical.

Looks like he's improved a lot in those areas too.

filham

I always liked Cauley as a Fulham player and was sorry to see him leave. So who in the Fulham back room has egg on his face tonight.

Luka

He's an average player in a below average side....We just made him look good today.

HV71

He was the best player on the pitch today - not just for his goals but his intelligent use of the ball. Well done to the lad

Nero

Quote from: Luka on February 15, 2020, 07:19:55 PM
He's an average player in a below average side....We just made him look good today.

He scored more then Bamford this season

Whitestone

Cauley Woodrow had a point to prove today. He succeeded. Having said that he came up against a dysfunctional team today. I reckon even Eddie Johnson would have had a field day today if he was in the Barnsley line up. I really like Woodrow but he was released because he wasn't good enough for Fulham. I haven't seen anything to suggest the club made the wrong decision.

Southcoastffc

Cauley played well today and one of the aspects of his game that reflected that of the whole Barnsley team was MOVEMENT. In contrast, we were abject in that regard. Unforgivable.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

ALG01

woodrow has not improved much, he played like he did for us when he was allowed. he is an intelligent footballer that uses the ball well, moves it quickly and tends to keep possesion well. he was the stand out player today, not improved, just the same as when we had him, his goals to minutes on the pitch ratio when we had him was remarkably good. against league eaders derby he was MoM scored and was dropped the next game... how does that work?

Good luck to him, I hope a proper club pick him up and give him another chance in a higher league because his talent deserves that. when I looked at the very disapointing and massively overpriced Cav, the very anonymus onomah, and for the last few games mitro, who is more intent on wrestling with the center half than winning the ball, i wonder how we were such burkes as to let him go. Woodrow moM by a country mile.

hovewhite

Well done cauley great performance plus put a shift in and earnt the glory,take note mitro and co!