I hope we dont buy him as a permanent. He started the season well but has become inceasingly ineffective. Today we looked much better when Bobb and Kevin came on.
I assume we are not obliged to buy him - we just have an option?
Personally, I think he is far better on the right, however, with injuries he has been tried on the left and it has not worked.
With Wilson seemingly leaving, this will allow Bobb and Chucky to play on the right.
He's well worth the £20m, him and Bobb down the right will be great.
I assume we're going to move Iwobi back to the left next season.
He's being played out of position to accommodate Wilson. When he's on the right he's good, and he's had the flair coached out of him by this turgid Silva system. On the right with a new coach I think he's going to be electric and he wants to be here, so he should be kept. Certainly for the rest of the season Wilson should be nowhere near a matchday squad because Chucky & Bobb should be the only ones allowed to play RW.