https://x.com/FulhamTransfer/status/2054537058090197245?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet
I'd move on personally. Just don't see him as being a consistent player over the course of a season. Think Kevin will likely come good but as it stands if we were to sign him we'd have three unproven wingers to start next season and question marks over any real goal threat?
If Westham go down pay the extra for Somerville !
More transfer funds being squandered.
I would see what the other options there are personally
At first I thought we'd found a gem but he's faded badly. Not for me thanks.
His downturn in form coincided with his mum passing away, and also being moved into playing out of position on the left to facilitate the stat padder playing on the right. Anything around the £20m mark is decent value for money.
Quote from: Deeping_white on May 13, 2026, 08:53:42 PMHis downturn in form coincided with his mum passing away, and also being moved into playing out of position on the left to facilitate the stat padder playing on the right. Anything around the £20m mark is decent value for money.
Not on his current for it isn't, it's just a waste as we would need better. If, and it would be a considerable gamble, he rediscovers his early form then I would wholeheartedly agree with you.
Get it done asap. Lost his mother, been played out of position & has openly said he's found a family at Fulham. Give him the RW spot and let him flourish.
The fact his form dropped off literally as his mum passed away and he was being deployed on his less favoured side means Id be happy to go ahead at the £15m-17m this suggests. quite a big thing to deal with and he has shown what he's capable of when in form. With Harry gone He would be competing with bobb ultimately on the right and that seems good competition to me.
He's made clear he wants to play for this club, I'm for it
Really think it would be the decision of the new manager assuming Marco leaves us
The new manager will have their own plans and ideas including evaluating our current squad and tge likely replacements and improvements to fulfill their playing style
Chuk is probably history
Worth a punt at that price & I'm sure a full preseason will help.
No thanks
He is 26 and left footed and will fill a need when Wilson goes.
I think its a good deal for a player with upside. Yes, his form goes up and down, but I think Kevin and Chuk as our wingers is dangerous and getting guys at the right point in their career.
I would do it and think another year with the club will help him perform even better.
Quote from: JimmyConway on May 13, 2026, 07:07:53 PMI'd move on personally. Just don't see him as being a consistent player over the course of a season. Think Kevin will likely come good but as it stands if we were to sign him we'd have three unproven wingers to start next season and question marks over any real goal threat?
If Westham go down pay the extra for Somerville !
you are soooo right.
I'd be very happy with him at that price. Granted his form has dropped off a cliff but before Afcon he was consistently superb. I would much prefer to see him on the right than the left though.
Looked great in spurts, but not consistent enough. Don't see why he couldn't adapt and grow in this league, but you've already got a project in Bobb.
£15m would get someone a bit different, like a Trossard that may give something else.
Still think that we need more creativity in the centre of the pitch, with better distributors going forward and the wingers may look better.
Everything depends on who our manager is. No point in spending the money if a new manager doesn't want him. If Silva won't commit one way or the other then the club must tell him he's not wanted and get a replacement PDQ.
Anywhere from 15 - 20 million must be worth a punt? Not sure what we'd be expecting for that if we went back to the market...
Quote from: FFCAli on May 14, 2026, 10:01:38 AMEverything depends on who our manager is. No point in spending the money if a new manager doesn't want him. If Silva won't commit one way or the other then the club must tell him he's not wanted and get a replacement PDQ.
I would be surprised if the Club weren't already talking to possible replacements for Marco and gauging what those possible replacements want.
Haven't they been trying to work out a deal for months?
Far to Hit & Miss
Mainly miss
How much did we pay for Neeskins ?
A far better player
Cavaleiro vibes last Saturday. Doesn't appear to be desperate to stay, if anything the reverse.
Quote from: Carborundum on May 14, 2026, 03:41:02 PMCavaleiro vibes last Saturday. Doesn't appear to be desperate to stay, if anything the reverse.
https://twitter.com/jackellyffc/status/2053076752658784659
https://twitter.com/jackellyffc/status/2053077245468491834
https://twitter.com/jackellyffc/status/2053078431760273860
Quote from: Deeping_white on May 14, 2026, 04:44:02 PMQuote from: Carborundum on May 14, 2026, 03:41:02 PMCavaleiro vibes last Saturday. Doesn't appear to be desperate to stay, if anything the reverse.
https://twitter.com/jackellyffc/status/2053076752658784659
https://twitter.com/jackellyffc/status/2053077245468491834
https://twitter.com/jackellyffc/status/2053078431760273860
He may "love it" and it may well be a "Family" but is it a hardworking, tough bunch of players who are passionate about succeeding in the PL?
Spot on BTA.
Or has it become too comfortable.
He needs his wages reduced he's on 125,000 aweek and a new manager might not want him.I'm not keen on having 3 players going away with Nigeria.I hope our resident Dof isn't keeping his hand in same with Anderson and teti and they were a waste.
I might be in a minority, but I like him. I'd definitely keep him, especially if Wilson leaves. He's miles better on the right, but because Wilson plays there he has to play on the opposite side.
Quote from: MickTheBeard on May 14, 2026, 10:53:54 PMHe needs his wages reduced he's on 125,000 aweek and a new manager might not want him.I'm not keen on having 3 players going away with Nigeria.I hope our resident Dof isn't keeping his hand in same with Anderson and teti and they were a waste.
AFCON is now a moot point because it's held in the summer, so we won't lose them mid season anymore
Quote from: perry geyton on May 14, 2026, 02:59:22 PMFar to Hit & Miss
Mainly miss
How much did we pay for Neeskins ?
A far better player there was a player.
It appears to say-do gap runs wide in SC.
Wish he did a bit more often.
He's tooooo one footed! Never uses his right foot and it's all too predictable.
A Cherki type signing would be ideal if there's one out there.. can use both feet comfortably and can play either wing.
I'm unsure on Chuk. Pre AFCON I would have said sign him up, Looked a very good edition and easily a prem level winger. Post AFCON he has been on the whole disappointing and I would pass given a 21m option to buy.
Overall it's a tough one. I think playing in his favoured RW position hopefully we could get the pre Jan Chuk.
Quote from: MickTheBeard on May 14, 2026, 10:53:54 PMHe needs his wages reduced he's on 125,000 aweek and a new manager might not want him.I'm not keen on having 3 players going away with Nigeria.I hope our resident Dof isn't keeping his hand in same with Anderson and teti and they were a waste.
I'm not bothered about AFCON any longer. However I fully agree about his wages, his transfer fee doesn't look too bad but the wages are silly money.
There must be better around to waste over 20+ million on.
Hasn't impressed me at all I'm afraid.
Get him on the right and he is a goal threat. I like Bobb, King, Kevin, ESR etc, but there's not enough goals amongst them.
Depends what the price is. He's very hot and cold so if we can get him in the 10mil mark it's fine. But not for 20mil.
When's the last time you could buy a winger of any quality for $10MM? A full preseason, $15MM, that's a yes please!
15 million a reduced wage and play him in his correct position and its a yes from me
Quote from: FFC007 on May 15, 2026, 09:48:21 AMHe's tooooo one footed! Never uses his right foot and it's all too predictable.
A Cherki type signing would be ideal if there's one out there.. can use both feet comfortably and can play either wing.
TC is all left footed but he hasn't done too bad for us.
Cherki? 40 million plus bonuses .... Two different worlds
Quote from: blingo on May 16, 2026, 12:53:08 PMCherki? 40 million plus bonuses .... Two different worlds
Tbf, we did have a 15 million bid accepted, he just didn't want to come here if I remember correctly. And then he had an amazing year in France and went to Man City.