(https://pbs.twimg.com/media/HIhWXkKWEAAysHt?format=jpg&name=900x900)
How is Muniz starting after last weeks performance. This will bite me on the backside but I'd rather play with a false nine than start him right now
It's Wolves and we need two wins to have any chance of qualifying for Europe. An ambitious approach was needed. I would have preferred Cairney to Parkerball, Chuck for Bobb and Raul instead of Muniz. He's preferred three players who haven't shown much form lately.
Raul still injured?
Other than chuck id agree
Is Marco taking the P*ss
Quote from: Fulham 1879 on May 17, 2026, 02:01:16 PMQuote from: SP on May 17, 2026, 01:59:23 PMRaul still injured?
He's on the bench.
Yes, saw that but assume he's still carrying the knock that kept him out last week?
There is no way Muniz should be starting this game. He hasn't shown a single shred of evidence to justify a start.
Quote from: SP on May 17, 2026, 02:04:22 PMQuote from: Fulham 1879 on May 17, 2026, 02:01:16 PMQuote from: SP on May 17, 2026, 01:59:23 PMRaul still injured?
He's on the bench.
Yes, saw that but assume he's still carrying the knock that kept him out last week?
I thought it was illness like Berge ?
Poor JKA can't get on the bench.
At least Wilson isn't wasting a starting place.
Anderson injured?
How on this earth is Muniz starting? I have to assume we aren't buying Chuck since Marco's decided not to look at him in his preferred RW role, that's a shame imo.
Quote from: Grassy Noel on May 17, 2026, 02:11:59 PMAnderson injured?
Well, he didn't play the second half last week so I guess he must be!
Weak attacking line up imo.
Just can see where the goals are coming from.
I would have preferred to see Kevin on the left flank rather than Iwobi who is more limited in what he can do in that position, in my opinion. Maybe Marco will surprise me and play ESR on the flank with Iwobi as the 10. This would work better, I think.
Quote from: Arthur on May 17, 2026, 02:23:51 PMI would have preferred to see Kevin on the left flank rather than Iwobi who is more limited in what he can do in that position, in my opinion. Maybe Marco will surprise me and play ESR on the flank with Iwobi as the 10. This would work better, I think.
Iwobi had his best season in his career last season, playing on the left.
All i wanted was to not see Wilsom or Reed in the starting line up so I'm happy with this. I can understand the frustration with Muniz and i share it. But also, if he is ever to find some form from consistency now is the time. Two more matches with him being Mr. Invisible and i am completely on board with shipping him out for change end of season. Until then i am cheering for him.
Muniz hattrick?
Quote from: SerbianLad on May 17, 2026, 02:25:56 PMIwobi had his best season in his career last season, playing on the left.
Even if he did, this doesn't mean he isn't more limited than Kevin in that position - which was my reason.
Quote from: Arthur on May 17, 2026, 02:31:11 PMQuote from: SerbianLad on May 17, 2026, 02:25:56 PMIwobi had his best season in his career last season, playing on the left.
Even if he did, this doesn't mean he isn't more limited than Kevin in that position - which was my reason.
And I tend to agree with you.
Leno
Tete Diop Bassey Robinson
Lukic
Chuk Bobb Iwobi Kevin
Raul
this would have been my team with Wilson, King, ESR, Muniz, Cairney off the bench where needed.
Quote from: Volz on May 17, 2026, 02:29:15 PMAll i wanted was to not see Wilsom or Reed in the starting line up so I'm happy with this. I can understand the frustration with Muniz and i share it. But also, if he is ever to find some form from consistency now is the time. Two more matches with him being Mr. Invisible and i am completely on board with shipping him out for change end of season. Until then i am cheering for him.
I'll cheer for him but I fear he'll only score if it is the simplest of tap ins. He just looks either: desperately out of form or was never a Prem std striker in the first place. Delete as per one's personal opinion.
Ref Thomas Kirk. Don't remember him before unless he's the bloke from Star Trek.
Quote from: Thailand Mick on May 17, 2026, 02:35:37 PMLeno
Tete Diop Bassey Robinson
Lukic
Chuk Bobb Iwobi Kevin
Raul
this would have been my team with Wilson, King, ESR, Muniz, Cairney off the bench where needed.
I don't like Iwobi in midfield, not sure about the Bobb suggestion, agree re. Chuck, Raul and Tete.
Quote from: iansthailand on May 17, 2026, 02:31:06 PMMuniz hattrick?
I suspect a Diop hat trick is more likely?
Quote from: Arthur on May 17, 2026, 02:31:11 PMQuote from: SerbianLad on May 17, 2026, 02:25:56 PMIwobi had his best season in his career last season, playing on the left.
Even if he did, this doesn't mean he isn't more limited than Kevin in that position - which was my reason.
But you said you'd also prefer ESR on the left with Iwobi in the middle, which is nonsensical to me. Iwobi's best position, imo, is lw and ESR's best position is the 10.
Kevin probably isn't fit enough to start. He just came back from a serious injury.
Chuk or Kevin should have started.
False 9 with no Muniz.
Quote from: SP on May 17, 2026, 02:39:09 PMQuote from: iansthailand on May 17, 2026, 02:31:06 PMMuniz hattrick?
I suspect a Diop hat trick is more likely?
You may be right SP but i really hope Muniz makes it with us.
Quote from: iansthailand on May 17, 2026, 02:46:25 PMQuote from: SP on May 17, 2026, 02:39:09 PMQuote from: iansthailand on May 17, 2026, 02:31:06 PMMuniz hattrick?
I suspect a Diop hat trick is more likely?
You may be right SP but i really hope Muniz makes it with us.
[/qu
Likewise Ian. I can only think Marco is giving Muniz a run of games in the hope of building fitness & confidence.
When they have a clear out down the road I'd fancy Delap if the price is right.
Quote from: Whitestone on May 17, 2026, 02:05:33 PMQuote from: SP on May 17, 2026, 02:04:22 PMQuote from: Fulham 1879 on May 17, 2026, 02:01:16 PMQuote from: SP on May 17, 2026, 01:59:23 PMRaul still injured?
He's on the bench.
Yes, saw that but assume he's still carrying the knock that kept him out last week?
I thought it was illness like Berge ?
Yes, just confirmed by Sky.