Friends of Fulham

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: Fulham 1879 on May 17, 2026, 05:43:18 PM

Title: BBC Player Ratings
Post by: Fulham 1879 on May 17, 2026, 05:43:18 PM
Here are the BBC ratings, which will include a lot of Wolves' fans at the game, presumably. Interesting to see another perspective.
C. Bassey 6.26
B. Leno. 5.96
A. Robinson  5.82
T. Castagne 5.73
S. Lukić. 5.65
R. Jiménez 5.61
I. Diop. 5.46
O. Bobb. 5.42
A. Iwobi. 5.38
J. King. 5.33
Rodrigo Muniz. 5.10
Kevin. 4.98
E. Smith Rowe. 4.94
S. Chukwueze. 4.93
S. Berge. 4.88
H. Wilson. 4.76
Title: Re: BBC Player Ratings
Post by: Twig on May 17, 2026, 05:45:42 PM
They will change a bit, still votes to come in. Agree with Bassey at the top though.
Title: Re: BBC Player Ratings
Post by: Fulham 1879 on May 17, 2026, 05:46:39 PM
Quote from: Twig on May 17, 2026, 05:45:42 PMThey will change a bit, still votes to come in. Agree with Bassey at the top though.
No, these are the final marks. Voting closed.
Title: Re: BBC Player Ratings
Post by: Twig on May 17, 2026, 05:52:08 PM
In that case I thought Castagne easily outshone Jedi. How Muniz isn't rock bottom propping up ESR is beyond me.
Title: Re: BBC Player Ratings
Post by: alfie on May 17, 2026, 05:56:45 PM
Quote from: Twig on May 17, 2026, 05:52:08 PMIn that case I thought Castagne easily outshone Jedi. How Muniz isn't rock bottom propping up ESR is beyond me.
I thought ESR was doing what he has been told to do press and more press, it's not his fault if that's what Silva wants.
Title: Re: BBC Player Ratings
Post by: Twig on May 17, 2026, 06:03:05 PM
Quote from: alfie on May 17, 2026, 05:56:45 PM
Quote from: Twig on May 17, 2026, 05:52:08 PMIn that case I thought Castagne easily outshone Jedi. How Muniz isn't rock bottom propping up ESR is beyond me.
I thought ESR was doing what he has been told to do press and more press, it's not his fault if that's what Silva wants.


You keep saying this exact same thing. Did Silva instruct him to fluff so many of his passes? Did he instruct him to achieve the target of zero assists all season? Sorry, but whilst I actually think he leads the press pretty well, that is literally all he has achieved all season.