Friends of Fulham

General Category => General Discussion => Topic started by: The Rock on September 06, 2026, 02:49:34 PM

Title: ESR Also Deletes All Instagram Posts, Kevin Post Worrisome
Post by: The Rock on September 06, 2026, 02:49:34 PM
In addition to Iwobi (I didn't hear the boos but wasn't looking for it), who I thought did ok, ESR has deleted all of his insta posts and Kevin posts a pic with captions saying "No hear, No see, No speak". This is confirmed.

I also heard that one had asked Tete about what is going on (may have been a few days ago) to which he said "I don't know ask the fxxxxxg coach." This is unconfirmed.

Something is not right.
Title: Re: ESR Also Deletes All Instagram Posts, Kevin Post Worrisome
Post by: Angus Telford on September 06, 2026, 02:52:02 PM
Early season contender for the "most liberal use of the word 'definitely'" award
Title: Re: ESR Also Deletes All Instagram Posts, Kevin Post Worrisome
Post by: john dempsey on September 06, 2026, 02:52:05 PM
Kids will be Kids.
Title: Re: ESR Also Deletes All Instagram Posts, Kevin Post Worrisome
Post by: Moussa Dembele the 3rd on September 06, 2026, 02:52:56 PM
Well the one thing that Arbeloa has an actual track record of doing - alienating his players - appears to be happening ahead of schedule.
Title: Re: ESR Also Deletes All Instagram Posts, Kevin Post Worrisome
Post by: irishfulham on September 06, 2026, 02:53:01 PM
what's the relevance of them deleting posts don't really get it?
Title: Re: ESR Also Deletes All Instagram Posts, Kevin Post Worrisome
Post by: Deeping_white on September 06, 2026, 02:58:14 PM
The tete thing is just someone making something up on twitter
Title: Re: ESR Also Deletes All Instagram Posts, Kevin Post Worrisome
Post by: The Rock on September 06, 2026, 02:58:41 PM
Quote from: Angus Telford on September 06, 2026, 02:52:02 PMEarly season contender for the "most liberal use of the word 'definitely'" award

Use whatever word you want. I changed it, so go on then and tell me why these aren't potential red flags.
Title: Re: ESR Also Deletes All Instagram Posts, Kevin Post Worrisome
Post by: john dempsey on September 06, 2026, 03:04:20 PM
 If true a few of these Twitter/ instagram players need to
Take a long hard look in the mirror.
They seem to have inflated egos beyond their ability.
Shape up or ship out.
Title: Re: ESR Also Deletes All Instagram Posts, Kevin Post Worrisome
Post by: SP on September 06, 2026, 03:11:45 PM
More likely it's for the booing at the end of a game that they've busted a gut to try & win?
Title: Re: ESR Also Deletes All Instagram Posts, Kevin Post Worrisome
Post by: hopper on September 06, 2026, 03:12:23 PM
Quote from: Deeping_white on September 06, 2026, 02:58:14 PMThe tete thing is just someone making something up on twitter

It's someone saying something on twitter. There are many idiots on there but doesn't mean it was made up. Not like its a typical shitposter or attention seeker.
Title: Re: ESR Also Deletes All Instagram Posts, Kevin Post Worrisome
Post by: The Cravenette on September 06, 2026, 03:34:27 PM
I don't like the booing and I don't like all this stirring either.

I prefer to support my football club during this difficult period of change. The other stuff helps no one.
Title: Re: ESR Also Deletes All Instagram Posts, Kevin Post Worrisome
Post by: Hugh Janus on September 06, 2026, 03:42:21 PM
Quote from: The Cravenette on September 06, 2026, 03:34:27 PMI don't like the booing and I don't like all this stirring either.

I prefer to support my football club during this difficult period of change. The other stuff helps no one.


This whole thing is really really embarrassing. I'm embarrassed and ashamed of our fan base. Honestly thought we were better than this. We are 3 games in, subs jeered, the team getting sworn at and the manager booed. Get a grip.  This is amateur hour. A bit of solidarity. It's been great for 5 years but we hit a rocky patch and you get all this nonsense. The flapping starts from those that can't hold a pint without making a spectacle of themselves. Embarrassing drivel.
Title: Re: ESR Also Deletes All Instagram Posts, Kevin Post Worrisome
Post by: Hugh Janus on September 06, 2026, 03:55:28 PM
Quote from: irishfulham on September 06, 2026, 02:53:01 PMwhat's the relevance of them deleting posts don't really get it?

No that's probably because you have a 3 digit IQ so much like the rest of the adults don't understand all this childish inane tripe.

Honestly all this deleting posts, uploading cryptic images id rather just take the dog for a walk.
Title: Re: ESR Also Deletes All Instagram Posts, Kevin Post Worrisome
Post by: alfie on September 06, 2026, 04:18:28 PM
Apparently ESR has been receiving some abuse on his social media, Iwobi probably has been targeted as well, so might not be anything to do with unrest, also I cannot believe that Tete would be that stupid to make a comment as stated.
Title: Re: ESR Also Deletes All Instagram Posts, Kevin Post Worrisome
Post by: SimonDaviesEnjoyer on September 06, 2026, 04:27:10 PM
Quote from: Hugh Janus on September 06, 2026, 03:42:21 PM
Quote from: The Cravenette on September 06, 2026, 03:34:27 PMI don't like the booing and I don't like all this stirring either.

I prefer to support my football club during this difficult period of change. The other stuff helps no one.


This whole thing is really really embarrassing. I'm embarrassed and ashamed of our fan base. Honestly thought we were better than this. We are 3 games in, subs jeered, the team getting sworn at and the manager booed. Get a grip.  This is amateur hour. A bit of solidarity. It's been great for 5 years but we hit a rocky patch and you get all this nonsense. The flapping starts from those that can't hold a pint without making a spectacle of themselves. Embarrassing drivel.

Bang on the money.
Title: Re: ESR Also Deletes All Instagram Posts, Kevin Post Worrisome
Post by: Milo on September 06, 2026, 08:27:48 PM
I recall the first training session video Tete was questioning the Managers tactics on the training pitch. I remember thinking it was a sign of early discontent and when I saw him linked with Everton I wasn't surprised.

As for whether he truly said what was reported is by the by.. the proof is in the pudding that he's not being played when you would think he's the more natural Arbeloa RB (overlapping, better crosser, more "all or nothing" when tracking back).
Title: Re: ESR Also Deletes All Instagram Posts, Kevin Post Worrisome
Post by: Southcoastffc on September 06, 2026, 08:30:20 PM
Quote from: Moussa Dembele the 3rd on September 06, 2026, 02:52:56 PMWell the one thing that Arbeloa has an actual track record of doing - alienating his players - appears to be happening ahead of schedule.
That's the spirit - look on the bright side!
Title: Re: ESR Also Deletes All Instagram Posts, Kevin Post Worrisome
Post by: Southcoastffc on September 06, 2026, 08:35:56 PM
Quote from: Hugh Janus on September 06, 2026, 03:42:21 PM
Quote from: The Cravenette on September 06, 2026, 03:34:27 PMI don't like the booing and I don't like all this stirring either.

I prefer to support my football club during this difficult period of change. The other stuff helps no one.


This whole thing is really really embarrassing. I'm embarrassed and ashamed of our fan base. Honestly thought we were better than this. We are 3 games in, subs jeered, the team getting sworn at and the manager booed. Get a grip.  This is amateur hour. A bit of solidarity. It's been great for 5 years but we hit a rocky patch and you get all this nonsense. The flapping starts from those that can't hold a pint without making a spectacle of themselves. Embarrassing drivel.
If you thought our fans were better than this you've probably not been bear the backnof H5 for a few seasons.  There are a number of real embarrassment there.
Title: Re: ESR Also Deletes All Instagram Posts, Kevin Post Worrisome
Post by: Carborundum on September 06, 2026, 08:59:55 PM
Very sensible.  They should go anonymous like all of us. 
Title: Re: ESR Also Deletes All Instagram Posts, Kevin Post Worrisome
Post by: hovewhite on September 07, 2026, 10:20:47 AM
Quote from: Hugh Janus on September 06, 2026, 03:42:21 PM
Quote from: The Cravenette on September 06, 2026, 03:34:27 PMI don't like the booing and I don't like all this stirring either.

I prefer to support my football club during this difficult period of change. The other stuff helps no one.


This whole thing is really really embarrassing. I'm embarrassed and ashamed of our fan base. Honestly thought we were better than this. We are 3 games in, subs jeered, the team getting sworn at and the manager booed. Get a grip.  This is amateur hour. A bit of solidarity. It's been great for 5 years but we hit a rocky patch and you get all this nonsense. The flapping starts from those that can't hold a pint without making a spectacle of themselves. Embarrassing drivel.
all of this after 3 games pathetic.
Title: Re: ESR Also Deletes All Instagram Posts, Kevin Post Worrisome
Post by: Lordedmundo on September 07, 2026, 01:23:47 PM
I don't really care about any of the social media stuff. I remember people were saying something was up last season when Iwobi temporarily removed content on his Instagram (?). It turned out he was just making some changes on his account.

People read too much into it.

Regardless - booing individual Fulham players or even worse giving them abuse on social media is disgusting. Even amongst our fans there are some real dickheads unfortunately. Maybe they just wants clicks/more attention, but there is no excuse for it. 

Alex's best position is on the left of a front free - not centre midfield. He should be playing there ahead of Palacios in my opinion. However, I back the manager and don't expect him to see everything the way I do.

If Kevin/ESR are sulking at AA or upset with abuse from the fans (I'm not even sure either is the case), they need to knuckle down and work hard to get back into the team. I haven't seen anything to suggest that it is not the case. Neither deserves a starting spot at the moment, but we will need them at some point.

Title: Re: ESR Also Deletes All Instagram Posts, Kevin Post Worrisome
Post by: Jim© on September 07, 2026, 02:06:37 PM
Quote from: Moussa Dembele the 3rd on September 06, 2026, 02:52:56 PMWell the one thing that Arbeloa has an actual track record of doing - alienating his players - appears to be happening ahead of schedule.

Weird though that they've spent 6 whole weeks with him, day in day out, training, listening, learning etc.
If they didn't like him, they'd have been off somewhere new before transfer window closed. Also weird that 3 players that Arbeola spent years coaching in Madrid, decided to move to a different country to work with him. Doesn't smack of someone who alienates players does it?


May want to have a look at this too- praising the relationships he built with a tricky Real Madrid dressing room:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/articles/c937n1qdlk0o